The Halloween season is upon our pal Mitty and his neighbor, Drunk Patty, won’t stop stopping by with costumes for him! Well, one might be OK — part of it anyway.
Mom wants Phil and me to stay in another room on Halloween night, once again denying him of fun. And all these kids get to trick-or-treat, why can’t he have a bucket of treats? Clearly, this is the worst holiday ever.
Here are some of Mittens’ Halloween frustrations:
Click here for the entire library of Mittens posts on Catster.
Click here for the Texts from Mittens site.
Click here to follow Mittens on Twitter.
Click here for Mittens merchandise!
Let Catster make you laugh:
- “Hello, My Name is Angie, and I’m a Cat-Huffer”
- Cats and Bags: 2 Very Important Scientific Experiments
- The Pros and Cons of My Cats as Health Care Providers
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- Do Your Cats Demand Snuggle Time Like Mine?
- Texts from Mittens: The “Antiques Roadshow” Edition
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- What Happens When My Cats Tell Me What to Wear
- 5 Ways My Cats Completely Own Me
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- Do You Ever Wish You’d Given Your Cat a Different Name?
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 3 Ways You and Your Kids Can Help Big Cats
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.