Like most photographers, I enjoy looking at quality work from other photogs, and Michael Kloth’s new book, Shelter Cats, leaves me salivating.
In this captivating book, Northwest photographer Michael Kloth makes a passionate appeal to animal lovers everywhere with over 80 endearing portraits of shelter cats. Kloth’s genuine empathy with his subjects shines through in his images of cats of all ages, breeds and temperaments.
By documenting the stories of some of the cats he has encountered in his volunteer work, Kloth raises awareness of animal rescue causes, and especially the need for more adoptive homes. Shelter Cats offers suggestions on how to help your local animal shelter and a list of charities that promote responsible pet ownership.
It’s a purrfect gift for any cat lover, especially those who volunteer in shelters … and you can win a copy from The Cat’s Meow!
Just leave a comment on this post to enter the drawing.
Rules and Stuff
- Only one cat per household may enter.
- Only comments posted by 11:59 pm PT on December 17th are eligible to win.
- Winner will be selected at random via random.org.
- Any cat on the planet is eligible to win.
- Only entrants who leave valid email addresses (which are not published) are eligible to win.
- If you don’t respond within 24 hrs of the announcement of your win, you will forfeit your prize, and another winner will be drawn.