Grumpy Cat’s dour-styled plans for world domination show few signs of slowing down, but a new contender to the disgruntled kitty throne might have emerged. Named Foo-Chan, this self-styled “Japanese fluffy cat” is a Chinchilla Persian who mugs it up for the social media camera with a permanently worried frown. In Foo-Chan’s world, impending doom and disaster is just around every corner.
So with Foo-Chan’s profile on the rise, here’s a primer of cute pictures on the daily hardship that causes this feline to wear such a worrisome look.
Life metaphor: It is inevitable that as soon as you find yourself a comfy spot, the lid on your plastic basket will soon come tumbling down.
If in doubt, always prepare yourself for an impending batch of bad news.
Super rich kitty: So many toys but nothing can ever satiate the loneliness.
Only 13 pieces of kibble left. Sigh.
I know what’s coming next — she’s going to pick me up again. The cycle of hardship never ends.
Shampoo days are the worst days.
Must. Resist. The. Urge. To. Smile. At. The. Happy. Penguin.
Classic Foo-Chan: All smooshed-up and nowhere to go.
Read related stories on Catster:
- 6 Cats Who Are Completely Crushed By the World Cup Outcome
- Who’s the Next Grumpy Cat?
- Grumpy Cat Has a Movie Deal? What the Hell?
- Vacation Video: Grumpy Cat Goes to the Happiest Place on Earth
- 6 Ways to Make a Grumpy Cat Fashion Statement
- Does Your Cat Get Depression in Winter? Light Therapy Can Help.
Laugh with us:
- Texts from Mittens: The Evil Chipmunk Edition
- 5 Ways My Cats Interrupt My Precious Sleep
- Why Does My Cat Always Use the Litter Box Right After I’ve Cleaned It?
About Phillip Mlynar: The self-appointed world’s foremost expert on rappers’ cats. When not penning posts on rap music, he can be found building DIY cat towers for his adopted domestic shorthair, Mimosa, and collecting Le Creuset cookware (in red). He has also invented cat sushi, but it’s not quite what you think it is.