Cats love Christmas — mostly for the boxes and the wrapping paper, but they love it nonetheless. Of course, like in many cat-loving households, we have three festive kitty stockings hanging alongside our own. Why wouldn’t Santa visit the cats? They’ve been good all year. Mostly.
Cats aren’t shy and are quick to share their wants and opinions — even with the big guy who lives at the North Pole. Right after Thanksgiving, they grab their fancy holiday stationary and start sharing their thoughts and wishes. Here are letters from 8 cats written to jolly old St. Nick himself.
What would your cat’s letter to Santa say? Tell us in the comments!
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- 9 Haiku Poems from Deep Thinking Cats
- Texts from Mittens: A Cat’s Twisted Inner World Revealed
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- What Happens When My Cats Tell Me What to Wear
- It’s Impossible to Be Mad at These 6 Cats
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- 5 Parts of Cat Anatomy That Crack Me Up
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 8 Cats Who Look Like Ice Cream