GO!

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

Cat Health > Getting Old....
fuzzy

Love Whore

Purred: Fri Sep 3, '10 3:17pm PST 
me and my sister Chippy are 13.. we still get around and play smile

my step brother MrB was 19 when he passed from cancer.

do what others above have said and try to keep them a bit active smile
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by Natasha, Sep 9 6:59 pm

Cat Health > Open wound
fuzzy

Love Whore

Purred: Thu Aug 26, '10 4:34pm PST 
today mom was cutting a knot out of my fur and she cut me. it didn't bleed and isn't very deep. i didn't meow or howl, just jumped when it happened. afterwards i jumped off the kitchen table and wanted to play. i ate and drank too. plus, been jumping on things. mom's worried because its right behind my front leg. in a fleshy fatty area.

since i'm acting fine, do you think its necessary to take me to the scarey vet? mom would compare it to a non bleeding knife cut(like what happens if you cut yourself cutting up veggies). should she just watch for signs of pain/infection?
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Macy, Aug 26 5:50 pm

Behavior & Training > Bed + Pee = Problem

fuzzy

Love Whore

Purred: Mon Jun 28, '10 4:53pm PST 
used the whole bottle the smell didn't come out.. i sprinkled it with carpet deodorizer before work today.. hubby had it flipped when i got off work.. said he could still smell it but not as bad.

maybe in a few days we'll try again.. we just haven't been able to sleep on it since early Sat morning (because it being wet from all the cleaners).

never heard of the other brand.. maybe i should look online confused
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by Leia, Jun 29 6:37 am

Behavior & Training > Bed + Pee = Problem

fuzzy

Love Whore

Purred: Sun Jun 27, '10 5:05pm PST 
I didn't know where to put this so I'm asking here..

What do you use to get cat urine smell out of your bed? I tried a cleaner: just made the spot bigger. I went and bought Natures Miracle: worked on most of the spot but not them 'main' area.. still smells.

What else can I use, since i've already tried some things???
[notify]

» There has since been 4 posts. Last posting by Leia, Jun 29 6:37 am

Cat Health > UTI tips?

fuzzy

Love Whore

Purred: Fri Jun 25, '10 6:29am PST 
sometimes cats don't understand the pain and just associate it with the litter box.. i had to buy a brand new one, with brand new litter when Fuzzy had this problem (his was constipation).. other than wet food and plenty of water, i would also try a new box smile
[notify]

» There has since been 2 posts. Last posting by , Jun 26 5:51 am

Behavior & Training > Chewing Plastic Bags?
fuzzy

Love Whore

Purred: Sat May 22, '10 10:24am PST 
plastic bags and tape wink
[notify]

» There has since been 1 post. Last posting by RADDY (my heart's darling), May 23 9:41 am

Cat Health > Im really worried.....

fuzzy

Love Whore

Purred: Fri Jan 8, '10 3:55pm PST 
yes, rub them with a tissue or clothe.. circular motion worked for me.. when they start to go to the bathroom, stick them in the litter.. so they get the idea early on.. i had to do this with both Chippy and Fuzzy when i first got them (bro and sis).. i only had to do it for a couple of weeks or so, then they could go on their own.

just don't rub in a downward motion to hard.. when i got fuzzy, his insides were sticking out just a bit (cousins wife thought she knew how to take care of a baby kitten).

for the fleas, i just put them under a warm stream of water, the fleas would burst.. then maybe take a flea comb to them also.
[notify]

» There has since been 9 posts. Last posting by Miss Tiny Burr Burr, Jan 9 7:24 am

Cat Health > Why Is My Cat Throwing Up Foam?

fuzzy

Love Whore

Purred: Tue Dec 22, '09 9:40am PST 
i would throw up foam after mom noticed i was eating a plant.. she now has it up high where i can't reach it and i haven't had a problem since..
[notify]

» There has since been 3 posts. Last posting by HappiCat, Jan 6 4:26 pm

Food & Nutrition > What do you feed your cat?

fuzzy

Love Whore

Purred: Mon Dec 21, '09 3:03pm PST 
we eat Wellness Indoor dry.

we won't touch wet or raw confused
[notify]

» There has since been 13 posts. Last posting by Angel-Nu, Jan 12 6:03 pm

Cat Health > Bad breath
fuzzy

Love Whore

Purred: Sat Dec 12, '09 9:09am PST 
they won't eat meat.. i've tried putting tuna, ham, bacon and chicken in front of them.. they just smell it and walk away thinking

all 3 of them do this.. when MrB was alive he would eat anything.

if i did dairy (milk, cheese or butter) they would eat it.. 2 of the 3 are lactose intolerant though..
[notify]

» There has since been 5 posts. Last posting by Lucy, Dec 13 2:45 pm

(Page 1 of 11: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  

PLEASE NOTE: Due to the rapid nature of forum postings, it's quite possible our calculation of the number of ensuing forum posts may be off by one or two or more at any given moment.