What time of day do you like to get wild.

Ellie

CATS ON GLUE

Purred: Wed Nov 22, '06 6:56pm PST 
The time of day that I like to run around the house is at 9:30 to 11:30 at night. Dad says that I am the fastest cat he has ever seen. He calls me a cat on glue when I run around like that. The Raccoon that lives in our neighbor hood has had a baby and when they come by the sliding glass door that gets me wild too.

Simba

His motto is to- be part of the- family.

Purred: Thu Apr 24, '08 11:47am PST 
I like to go wild between 10:00pm & 12:00am, also betwwen 4:00am and 6:00am

Ozzy

King ozzy the- polka-dotted- wonder kitty

Purred: Thu May 1, '08 7:09pm PST 
I like to wait until mom has settled down before I go truly wild. I get extra amusement out of it . My favorite romping around times are around 10:30pm til midnight and again from 4:30am-7am. I also enjoy a good wild time around 7pm. Mom will tell you I am at my baddest at 4:30 in the morning when I go tearing from window to window to patio door looking for those chirping birds. Now, if only I could figure out a way to get outside I'd show mom what wild is!

Oliver

Yellow-eyed- freak

Purred: Wed Jun 11, '08 9:34am PST 
I like to run whenever I'm good and ready and not a minute sooner. Sometimes I feel like having a good 10k after scratching around in my catbox, sometimes I just feel like it for no good reason at all. It's my house anyway. My people installed slippery floors which can be a challenge for high speed cornering, but I have carefully developed a track that I can negotiate. (Hopefully, the people won't rearrange my furniture.)kitty