GO!

Brandy and her Mummy, Bridget!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Brandy

Brandy, the- Fluffy Dribble- Queen!

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 1:55pm PST 
Hi! I'm Bridget and my fluffy darling is Brandy, my -almost- fifteen year old kitten! I came across this site while trying to find a nice cat community online. Hopefully I will become a regular around here and will get to know lots of other people as mad about their cats, as myself!
[notify]

Ben

I fetch,- therefore I am.

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 9:37pm PST 
Welcome to Catster, Brandy and mum! welcome

We're looking forward to getting to know you! Sending a friend request! happy dance

Brandy

Brandy, the- Fluffy Dribble- Queen!

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 4:07am PST 
Thanks! smile

It took me a moment to understand how to accept the friend request but eventually managed it, hehe. Strange for me, as I'm good with computers normally. laugh out loud
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:46am PST 
Hi! Welcome to Catster! things have been a bit quiet around the site lately, but there's usually a few of us strolling around! Lots to check out too! Sending a pal request & welcome again! welcomecat on moon wave
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 8:25pm PST 
Hi, Brandy! Welcome to Catster! welcome

You'll find lots of good friends here. way to go

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 8:25pm PST 
Welcome to Catster!

I'm an old lady too.. smile Care to be friends?
[notify]

Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Thu Mar 14, '13 6:52pm PST 
Welcome!welcome
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Fri Mar 15, '13 7:10pm PST 
Hi Brandy and mom, welcome to Catster!

We're sure you'll like it here!

welcome