GO!

Small Family In Need of Homes (Florida/East GA)

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Poppy - ADTD

Purred: Tue Aug 28, '12 5:21am PST 
I'm Poppy. A week ago, I was outside, wandering the neighborhood to find home to feed my babies, when I found my foster mom. Other people had been nice enough to help feed me, though they were giving me milk which made me sick. But my foster mom walked with me so I could show her where my kittens were at so we could all go together. I only have two kittens now. I don't know what happened to my third baby, but now we're all in a better place.

My foster mom says that I'm going to be going to the vet with my babies soon, and we'll be getting fixed and everything done to make sure we're healthy. But right now, we have to stay in a cage because mom's other kitties are mean to us. We'd like to have a homes of our own to get cuddled and pet as much as we want.

My babies are Pepper and Pumpkin. Pumpkin is gonna be a graceful little girl with long legs and a long tail and a pretty angular little white face. She's curious about foster mom and wants to play. My little Pepper is a bit more cautious and smart! She warms up quick with a little food and a little string toy to get her going.

As for me. Foster mom likes my blue eyes, and comes to pet me when I cry from our cage. I don't like being in there, but I know we're safe in here and the dog can't bother my babies. Foster mom is willing to help us get to a better home and will help travel to meet the perfect home around the GA/FL area, depending on how far.
[notify]