GO!

How were you named?

Got a new, young, furry love in your life? This is the place for you to ask all of your questions - big or small! Just remember that you are receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers... not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a vet or behaviorist! Most important is to remember to have fun with your new fur baby.

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 47)  
1  2  3  4  5  
Belle

Mama's Lil Ding- Dong

Purred: Tue Mar 5, '13 12:21pm PST 
Lizzie: Mom was watching the show "Lizzie McGuire" and Lizzie meowed when she heard them say Lizzie on tv!

Belle: I just liked the name at the time but the other day I realized she was born on the 100th anniversary of when the Titanic hit the iceberg and there was a Joseph Bell who was an engineer on the ship so now me being the Titanic nut that I am, she's named for him little angel

Kali: She just looked like a Kali in the pictures.
[notify]

Bubbles

Because I'm a- lady, that's- why.

Purred: Wed Jun 5, '13 9:31pm PST 
I named Floyd after my favorite band ever: Pink Floyd.

Bubbles got her title because she has huge, blue button eyes that remind me of bubbles. So it has stuck. big grin
[notify]

Stanley Momo

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 11:08am PST 
I was named Stanley Momo because...well, I don't know, because my mommy loved the name! She rescued me when I was just a little guy at about 3-4 weeks old, and I didn't have a whole lot of personality because I had ear infections, worms, fleas, an eye infection, and some sort of skin problem. She picked a name that she thought was an easy going, cute name for me because that's how I was. Now I am a playful little guy, but still enjoy my sleep. I love my name!
[notify]

Napoli

Population- Control

Purred: Sat Jun 8, '13 11:10am PST 
When my mom and dad chose me, they did so because they thought I looked "special" and they wanted me to have a good home. I was kind of a silly and awkward kitten at first, so my mom immediately named me Napoleon Dynamite, even though I am a girl. I go by Napoli and am now either snoozing or being a ruthless assassin (I love to hunt). I don't know if my name fits me but it's mine and I love it smile
[notify]

Toby

Raw fed &- polydactyl!

Purred: Sun Jun 9, '13 8:50am PST 
Toby was an early graduation present. I just graduated with my Masters in Human Resource Management.

I named my new kitten "Toby" after my favorite character on "The Office" - Toby - who is also the HR coordinator.
[notify]

Jax

I wanna- cuddle..Wait no,- I wanna play..

Purred: Sat Jul 6, '13 6:26pm PST 
Mummy and Daddy both love the show 'Sons of Anarchy' so when Mummy was struggling with boys names Daddy suggested Jax, after his favourite character on the show. Mummy also liked the 'tough' name for such a pretty little boy.
[notify]

Mordecai- Sabestain

I\'m a tough guy- - shh no I am not

Purred: Mon Jul 8, '13 4:29am PST 
Tiger - My brother and I were very little, so I have no idea! Maybe we liked tigers?:=D

Peppermint - I looooved eating anything peppermint and was also very little (Tiger's brother), so I named him Peppermint.

Mordecai - Started out as chewbaka, but it just wasn't fitting for such a sissy boy. Turned to names in the Bible and Mordecai was right fitting.

Ryelee - My brother came up with it

Galaxy - When this little girl crawled up to my porch I was star gazing and it seemed fitting for the beautiful girl.

Bella - Came with the name.

Abendigo - Another Bible name, plus it was different!
[notify]

(Page 5 of 5: Viewing entries 41 to 47)  
1  2  3  4  5