GO!

Monthly Subscription box

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

Louis

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '12 6:42pm PST 
Has anyone tried Pawalla's goodie box or Pet Flow's Spoiled Rotten box? Looking at both since the price is similar but Pet Flow's box doesn't come with food samples to try. Have found some reviews for the dog boxes but very few for the ones for cats.

Edited by author Sun Nov 18, '12 6:44pm PST

[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Wed Nov 28, '12 9:03pm PST 
no but it sounds interesting....
[notify]

Louis

Purred: Fri Nov 30, '12 11:13am PST 
I just ordered my first Pawalla box (and a one month gift box for someone)! Will post review when it arrives. Yipee!kitty
[notify]

Amber

Georgian Blue

Purred: Sun Dec 2, '12 12:58am PST 
I have never even heard of Pawalla until now! Seems like a great store. As soon as my hubby gets a job (fingers crossed for his interview on Monday), our income should double and I will be able to spoil the kitties! I can't say I've ever heard of Petite Cuisine, either. It's a wet food I found on Pawalla. Has anybody tried this for their cats? The ingredients look great. As soon as I can I'm ordering a case of Petite Cuisine New England Crab Cake Recipe! My cats love fish! I don't know about crab. I can buy a can of fish broth and they will drink it up! Weruva Paw Lickin' Chicken looks great too! My kitties love chicken! I think I will order the Weruva in Mideast Feast, Mediterranean Harvest, and Mack N' Jack. The Nine Liver looks good too! Okay, maybe I'm getting a bit ahead of myself here. laugh out loud
[notify]

Louis

Purred: Wed Dec 12, '12 1:31pm PST 
Louis just got his Pawalla box! So great - 2 flavors of Nature's Variety Instinct, 3 kinds of treats, Greenies for Hairballs, a fur remover and a cute, natural toy mouse. So far, everything was well received smilekitty
[notify]

Lazy Boy

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '12 3:55pm PST 
I got Pawalla for a few months and like it okay...I did have a problem one month, and customer service wasn't very helpful (I posted on their FB wall, also, and my post was removed and I was messaged to privately contact customer service...AFTER I contacted customer service confused). The problem was that one box was missing a toy. Bad customer service turns me off...I did love their Tiki Cat food that was in every box...now my Lazy Boy kitty won't eat anything else.

Edited by author Fri Dec 14, '12 3:58pm PST

[notify]

Romeo

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '12 8:40pm PST 
Other than the element of surprise what is the appeal of these boxes? I like the idea of a surprise but being such a picky Mom I like to control what my boys eat and I know what kind of toys they like to play with. Wouldn't it be easier to go to the pet store and pick out random items to try out at home?
[notify]

Lazy Boy

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '12 12:01pm PST 
For me, yes. I liked the novelty of it, and the fact that it comes to me, instead of me having to go buy it. It helped a little with my busy schedule, buy I still had to go buy food, so it kind of ended up defeating the purpose for me shrug. I think it's a cute gift idea for pet owners (especially those who have everything). There's also a dog box, but I haven't tried it.
[notify]

Pudgy

El Presidente

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '12 7:19pm PST 
Just found a video review of the Petflow Spoiled Rotten cat box for December at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPEActzsfA0
It had food samples, toys, a brush, and a "I

Edited by author Wed Dec 19, '12 7:41pm PST

[notify]

Pudgy

El Presidente

Purred: Wed Dec 19, '12 7:44pm PST 
Somehow my last post got garbled when I tried to edit it.

Just found a video review of the Petflow Spoiled Rotten cat box for December at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPEActzsfA0
It had food samples, toys, a brush, and a "I love my cat" bracelet.
According to PetFlow the boxes have $40 worth of products for only $25.
The food was from EVO (1 5.5oz can of Chicken/turkey) and from Stella & Chewy's (2 .8oz samples, 1 duck 1 turkey)
It also had a Pet Naturals hairball control treats pouch.
[notify]