The winner of this prize has been announced. Entries are closed for this prize.
On the First Day of Catsmas, my kitteh gave to me: the Cat Lover’s Daily Companion: 365 Days of Insight and Guidance for Living a Joyful Life with Your Cat.
This is sort of a “bathroom reader” of cat books, and I mean that in the nicest way possible. It’s jam-packed with cat-related info and trivia, just open to any page and begin reading! If you’re more of a follow-the-rules, linear thinker, read each day in order:
- Mondays provide practical information, from welcoming a cat home to understanding her basic needs.
- Tuesdays contain engaging tales of cats in history and in literature.
- Wednesdays explore feline health and wellness topics, from acupuncture to the zodiac.
- Thursdays deliver ideas for cat-friendly home decor, crafts, and household tips for cat lovers.
- Fridays introduce a world of cat breeds, for the Abyssinian to York Chocolate.
- Weekends are reserved for bonding, relationship building, and planning special occasions with your cat.
The Cat Lover’s Daily Companion is filled with a years worth of insight, helpful tips, and practical advice into the feline-human relationship for all cat lovers and owners. It’s completely indexed so readers in search of specific content can easily navigate it.
And, the book’s lovely retro design will look great on any bookshelf!
The drawing for this prize is open to cats worldwide.
Leave a comment on this post. Be sure to enter a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.
- Only one entry for each prize per household.
- Winner will be drawn from all valid entries using random.org.
- If the winner cannot be contacted successfully, another winner will be drawn.
We’re not telling, so leave your comment right now!
Throughout the 12 Days of Catsmas Giveaway, we’ll be drawing winners, but not necessarily in order. So the Day 4 prize winner could be drawn on December 5th, and the Day 1 prize winner could be drawn on December 12th. Winners will be announced on the original prize post, so you’ll know when entries have closed for each prize.
All prize winners will be drawn no later than December 13th, and a complete list of winners will be posted on that day.
Good luck! And come back tomorrow to enter to win Day 2’s prize!