On the 6th Day of Catsmas, I gave my cat a gorgeous Hazel Lucy Cap and matching Collar (collar not pictured below).
The winner of this prize has been announced. Click here to see if it’s you!
As featured on Animal Planet’s “Animal Cops: Philadelphia!” This festive ensemble is part of the very popular line of cat caps, scarves, collars and tranquility blankets designed and produced by Catster Hazel Lucy! Bundle up and keep warm this winter with this holiday-themed set.
The drawing for this prize is open to cats worldwide.
Leave a comment on this post. Be sure to enter a valid email address so we can contact you if you win.
- Only one entry for each prize per household.
- Winner will be drawn from all valid entries using random.org.
- If the winner cannot be contacted successfully, another winner will be drawn.
We’re not telling, so leave your comment right now!
Throughout the 12 Days of Catsmas Giveaway, we’ll be drawing winners, but not necessarily in order. So the Day 4 prize winner could be drawn on December 5th, and the Day 1 prize winner could be drawn on December 12th. Winners will be announced on the original prize post, so you’ll know when entries have closed for each prize.
All prize winners will be drawn no later than December 13th, and a complete list of winners will be posted on that day.
Good luck! And come back tomorrow to enter to win Day 6’s prize!
- Click here to enter the drawing for Day 2’s prize: The Calvin Memorial Holiday Gift Set
- Click here to enter the drawing for Day 3’s prize: “Homers Odyssey: A Fearless Feline Tale, or How I Learned About Love and Life With a Blind Wonder Cat”
- Click here to enter the drawing for Day 4’s prize: Pet’s-Eye-View Cat Cam.