my cat is crying and peeing evreywhere? is she hurt some how?

Asked by Member 1152973 on Jan 31st 2013 in Illness & Disease

Answers

She is probably sick with a urinary tract infection. Please get her to the vet as soon as possible.

The Three Stooges

I am sure you have taken you cat to the vet now, but here are a few suggestions I have used for me and mine for years now to take care of our health- sans expensive and ineffective antibiotics cats hate!

Angstrom Minerals's Silver Water- 600 ppm- is what I use for my 12 cats, 3 dogs, and myself to take care of everything from cuts to stomach aches to giardia. It's the oldest, safest, and most inexpensive anti-bacterial and anti-microbial product on the market. You can put it in her food, fur and 1 TBSP per gallon of water. Initially for sick cats I rubbed some in their fur and give 1 tsp orally 2x per day. I can't say enough about how well this works!

Cold-pressed coconut oil is a great anti-microbial product as well. Keeps their fur and digestive system healthy, and it smells great too!

The Three Stooges answered on 2/16/13. Helpful? Yes/Helpful: No 0 Report this answer