Any mix breed suggestions for my kitten?

This is my kitten Salem who will be 12 weeks in just a few days. And well I had previously questioned whether he will have a medium or long coat, but only had one pic to show which was blurry. I have uploaded new images to his profile which are the same as the ones in the links I have provided (link images are bigger). But I have also found myself questioning whether he could possibly have something else in him. Or maybe I am just thinking too much and he is a domestic medium or long hair kitten. Do let me know what you think! :)

www.flickr.com

www.flickr.com

www.flickr.com

www.flickr.com

www.flickr.com

www.flickr.com

Asked by Member 1143599 on Dec 4th 2012 in Breeds

Answers

Holy Cats! What a cutie patootie! We're talking calendar pictures here! I wanted to reach through the computer and smooch on him! I think he'd qualify as a "tuxedo" but I'm not sure that's actually a breed or just a coloration. He may have some Persian in him. His face is like Delilah's and I'm pretty sure she's a Persian mix. You can go to the cat fancier's website and look at photos there and compare. It's difficult to say what he'll look like when he grows up. Izzie had pretty short fur when he was little but now his fur is dense and medium-length. Lizzie also had thin fur when I adopted her, but since she's eating well and loved on, she's gained weight and 95% of her is her fur! It's anyone's guess at best as to what other kitties are sitting on Salem's family tree. Boy, he sure is adorable!!!