A public apology for my answer to Ollie's Mom

A few days ago, I answered a question from "Ollie's" mom, who is about to have a baby and very stressed out. I was under the impression that they were going to rehome Ollie b/c of his behavior. I received an angry and hurt response through pawmail from Ollie's mom saying they would do no such thing. She was just exhausted and stressed out over his behavior and was "venting" to other Catsters. She called me rude and judgemental for my answer and she was right. My answer to her WAS. I tried to apologize for my attitude toward her, but I am of the impression that she has me "blocked" on pawmail. I am hoping that she reads this post and accepts my apology. I am very sorry I upset her and assumed the situation was not what it really is. I'm sure the last thing she now wants is my advice, but I hope she accepts my wishes for everything to work out for the best.

Asked by Izadore (Izzie) on Jun 7th 2012 in Behavior & Training

There are no answers yet. You can:

• Be the first to answer this question!