We launched a number of revisions to the homepage back in January in response to feedback meowed in by our members. We’ve been keeping a close eye and ear on what’s working and what isn’t working for you, and we’ve made some more enhancements based since then.
If you’re not logged into Catster, you may notice some changes.
These are live now:
* More navigation buttons at the top of the page help you get where you want to go faster. You now have quick access to the Cat Owners Manual and Blogs. Videos and Contests & Fun have moved under the More button.
* The headers and links in the top row now reflect the popular quick-clicks on the homepage: breed info, adoptable cats and more.
* Rather than new members, you will now see photos of the most popular breeds, and you can click to read exclusive breed profiles.
* In the “honors” section, we added back Diary of the Day (due to popular demand!) and added links to the Cat of the Day and Cat of the Week blogs.
* The most recent headlines from the Vet Blog and Catster Site Updates appear.
* A text introduction to Catster is chock-full of helpful links to popular areas on the site.
* The spacing got tightened-up so more content appears higher up on the page, above the browser fold.
* Along with the other site statistics, you can now see the number of adoptable cats looking for furrever homes and click to view those kitties.
We hope these updates make your Catster experience a better one. As always, we welcome any comments you’d like to meow our way!
Our Most-Commented Stories