Texts from Mittens: The Graduation Cap Edition
The graduation season is upon us, and even Mittens wants to get in on the festivities -- well, the part with the square hats with the tassels, anyway. He's ready to go to any lengths to secure one of those hats, even if he has to ask Drunk Patty for help.
In other news from Mittens' world, the DVR is full (how can he possibly record his precious Judge Judy?), he discovers some unsettling news, and Mom might be drinking at work. The drama never ends for Mittens.
Here are a few highlights from the last couple of weeks in the life of our favorite texting feline.
Click here for the entire library of Mittens posts on Catster.
Click here for the Texts from Mittens site.
Click here to follow Mittens on Twitter.
Click here for Mittens merchandise!
Let Catster make you laugh:
- "Hello, My Name is Angie, and I'm a Cat-Huffer"
- Cats and Bags: 2 Very Important Scientific Experiments
- The Pros and Cons of My Cats as Health Care Providers
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- Do Your Cats Demand Snuggle Time Like Mine?
- Texts from Mittens: The "Antiques Roadshow" Edition
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- What Happens When My Cats Tell Me What to Wear
- 5 Ways My Cats Completely Own Me
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- Do You Ever Wish You'd Given Your Cat a Different Name?
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 3 Ways You and Your Kids Can Help Big Cats
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.