No One Takes Mittens' Big Screen TV for the Judge Judy Marathon!
Mittens loves TV, and nobody messes with his Judge Judy time ... especially if there's a marathon. But once again Drunk Patty stumbles in and ruins everything for our pal Mitty. And Phil? He ruins everything too. Don't even ask about Mittens' best friend, Stumpy. Now that he has a girlfriend, Mittens is sure he's forever kicked to the curb. And Grandma, bless her heart, just can't seem to text without some kind of inappropriate autocorrect mishap.
Such is the life of a texting house cat named Mittens.
Click here for the entire library of Mittens posts on Catster.
Click here for the Texts from Mittens site.
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- 5 Reasons My Cats Think I've Lost My Mind
- 8 Cat-Themed Items That Give Me the Giggles
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- 6 High School Clubs My Cats Would Join
- It's Impossible to Be Mad at These 6 Cats
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- 5 Parts of Cat Anatomy That Crack Me Up
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 8 Cats Who Look Like Ice Cream
- 5 Ways My Cats Are Total Taskmasters