Mittens Is Jealous of Stumpy's Bar Mitzvah, Which Will Include Twerking -- So He Texts
Mittens' best friend Stumpy is having a Bar Mitzvah, and Mittens is having all kinds of feelings about it -- mostly disappointment. Naturally. Will he get to attend the outdoor shindig? What will become of the felt rhino? Will he finally learn to twerk? So many questions to be answered!
And on top of everything, he still doesn't have that fancy fountain. Will Mittens ever find peace in a life devoid of expensive water dispensers? He certainly doesn't think so.
Here are some highlights of the recent textual tension between Mittens and his long-suffering human.
For a complete library of Mittens' past texts on Catster, click here.
What kinds of texts would your cat send? Tell us about it in the comments!
About the Author: Angie Bailey is a goofy girl with freckles and giant smile who wants everyone to be her friend. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, and thinking about cats doing people things. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that may or may not offend people. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- 5 Reasons My Cats Think I've Lost My Mind
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- It's Impossible to Be Mad at These 6 Cats
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- 5 Parts of Cat Anatomy That Crack Me Up
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 8 Cats Who Look Like Ice Cream
- 5 Ways My Cats Are Total Taskmasters