Texts From Mittens: The Multiple Atrocities Edition
As usual, it's been an eventful couple of weeks for our Mitty. Mom's started drinking out of water bottles, so he can no longer tip them. Selfish, right? And for one day he was forced to drink water from a plain bowl because they were out of filters for the fancy fountain. Can you imagine? Poor planning on Mom's part.
And Grandma still hasn't figured out how to turn off autocorrect, so poor Mittens continues to receive unintentional inappropriate messages from his sweet, innocent grandmother. Can Mom help Grandma figure out her phone before Mitty dies from embarrassment?
And that's not all that's happened to our favorite texting tuxie. Here are some highlights from the last couple of weeks.
Click here for the entire library of Mittens posts on Catster.
Click here for the Texts from Mittens site.
Click here to follow Mittens on Twitter.
Click here for Mittens merchandise!
Let Catster make you laugh:
- "Hello, My Name is Angie, and I'm a Cat-Huffer"
- Cats and Bags: 2 Very Important Scientific Experiments
- The Pros and Cons of My Cats as Health Care Providers
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- Do Your Cats Demand Snuggle Time Like Mine?
- Texts from Mittens: The "Antiques Roadshow" Edition
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- What Happens When My Cats Tell Me What to Wear
- 5 Ways My Cats Completely Own Me
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- Do You Ever Wish You'd Given Your Cat a Different Name?
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 3 Ways You and Your Kids Can Help Big Cats
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.