12 Ways Every Day Is Earth Day for Cats
Today is Earth Day, and our little feline environmentalists are doing their part by sleeping in and conserving energy. Here are 12 more ways that every day is Earth Day for cats.
1. They don't use technology
I don't even think my cat has a cell phone.
2. They recycle your clothes
Long before you even want them to be recycled!
3. They like world music
Not really sure about this, but how could they not? Everybody likes world music. (What's world music, again?)
4. They eat the whole animal
Or maybe they just eat part of the animal -- to be perfectly honest, we don't look too closely at what's left of the animal.
5. They conserve resources by sleeping all day
Imagine what they would do without all that sleep. Build weapons, probably.
6. They take advantage of no-cost heating solutions
Sunbeams, your lap -- and your face, if it comes to that.
7. They use all-natural cleaners
Just organic saliva, an abrasive tongue-brush, and all the time in the world. Your mom would approve of these cats.
8. They love wind energy
Cats stand firmly with wind turbines, which have no appreciable negatives except for the deaths of millions of birds. Oh.
9. They hate plastic
Whoops, sorry, they love plastic. This one should be in our "10 Ways Cats Hate the Environment" story.
10. They appreciate Mother Gaia
Appreciating Gaia is a deep-seated, Lion King-type feeling among cats. Just look at the way they stare at rocks and dirt.
11. They are in tune with their ancestors
Their ancestors attacked ankles, too. Also the rest of the body.
12. They love catnip
Don't get all heavy with the insinuations, bro. It's just a plant.
Laugh with us:
- Do Cats Have to File Income Tax Returns?
- Will the Heartbleed Web Security Bug Affect My Cat?
- Why Cats Love the Start of Baseball Season
- We Ask Cats What THEY Want in a Cat Cafe
Laugh a little more with us: