The Lil BUB Yule Log Is All You Need to Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
So I just found the perfect addition to my Fabulous Self Indulgent Christmas Day Alone: You know that burning Yule log video you can put on to make your television (or laptop monitor) feel like a roaring fireplace? And you know how I love love looove Lil BUB? Well, oh mah gosh, here's a video of BUB in front of a crackling fire, purring and snoring and being cute as fluff.
Stick a fork in Christmas, people -- it's done. Signed, sealed, delivered. Ho ho ho.
New Christmas time game plan:
- Sleep in late
- Make pancakes, drink a mimosa (or two or ten)
- Put on the Lil BUB Yule log (full screen -- duh)
- Read this new Ursula K. Le Guin book I am jamming on (it's a series called The Annals of the Western Shore and they are divine … just so all you YA fantasy junkies know)
- Go get dinner at one of five restaurants that will be open on Christmas
- Fall asleep to the Lil BUB Yule log
- Wake up early and go shopping!
And that's how you have yourself a Merry Lil BUB Christmas.
Here's wishing you and yours the warmest season's greetings and many, many hours of joyful cat cuddling.
Check out some cuteness with Catster:
- Could You Learn to Love a Cat With No Eyes?
- So There Was That One Time a Cat Was Raised by Ferrets
- Gift Guide: 10 Cat-Themed Stocking Stuffers for the Family
About Liz Acosta: Catster's former Cuteness Correspondent, Liz still manages the site's daily "Awws," only now she also wrangles Catster's social media. That's why she wants you to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and -- her personal favorite -- Instagram. See ya there!