8 Enterprising Cats Who Have Their Own Business Cards
Most people think cats are pretty lazy, and while that's mostly true, there's a sliver of the cat population who work (kinda) hard for their money (usually paid in treats and twist-ties). They resourcefully market their natural talents to their feline friends, and most are fairly successful business-minded kitties.
Sure, some cats have gone to the trouble of creating websites, newsletters and such, but most still market themselves the old-fashioned way: with business cards.
Here are business cards from 8 enterprising felines who are ready to offer their services:
Do you have similar results with your cats? Tell us in the comments!
Let Catster make you laugh:
- 5 Photos of Cats Who Look Suspiciously Like Other Animals
- I Saw Through My Cats' Eyes with a Collar Camera
- The Pros and Cons of My Cats as Health Care Providers
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- 9 Haiku Poems from Deep Thinking Cats
- Texts from Mittens: A Cat's Twisted Inner World Revealed
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- What Happens When My Cats Tell Me What to Wear
- It's Impossible to Be Mad at These 6 Cats
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- 5 Parts of Cat Anatomy That Crack Me Up
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 8 Cats Who Look Like Ice Cream
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.