Myrtle Beach - as cat-friendly as they come! This city guide will show you all the best (and worst) places for your pets. Don't forget to add your reviews for the businesses in this ultimate resource.
Some Top-Rated Businesses
5000 Claire Chapin Epps Drive N Myrtle Beach, NC 29577 Great park! Large "Big Dog" side (open field with some dirt patches) and Medium/large "Small Dog" side (sheltered by trees); plenty of benches, trash cans, and cleanup bags. Both sides have dog drinking fountain, and there are paved sidewalks for easy walking.
Located adjacent to the Claire Chapin Epps Family YMCA off of 62nd Ave near Robert Grissom Parkway/Highway 17 exit.
Barc Parc Rules:
- Park is open from sun up till sun down.
- Dog owners are responsible for clean up of dog.
- Dog owners must be in park and within view of their dog at all times.
- Dog owner must have leash nearby at all times.
- Dogs must be leashed outside the boundaries of the park.
- Dogs in heat are prohibited from entering the park.
- Aggressive dogs are not permitted on the premises.
- This park accommodates unleashed animals. By entry, you assume all risks of injury to yourself, and adult guest, and any person or thing over which you exercise care.