Texts from Mittens: The Birthday Edition
Mittens' birthday is quickly approaching, and he's dropping not-so-subtle hints about the Roomba he'd like to receive as a gift. Mom's not so keen on the idea, but that doesn't stop him from asking. I suppose we'll see what happens once March 1 rolls around.
Despite his disdain for cameras (especially when they're pointed at him), Mittens has decided to begin using his camera phone. A cat with unlimited data and a camera? And Mom thought she already had her hands full. At least now he can prove that Phil is giving him the evil eye and Stumpy sees a ghost.
Here are the highlights of Mittens' last couple of weeks.
Click here for the Texts from Mittens site.
Click here to follow Mittens on Twitter.
Let Catster make you laugh:
- "Hello, My Name is Angie, and I'm a Cat-Huffer"
- Cats and Bags: 2 Very Important Scientific Experiments
- The Pros and Cons of My Cats as Health Care Providers
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- Do Your Cats Demand Snuggle Time Like Mine?
- Texts from Mittens: The "Antiques Roadshow" Edition
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- What Happens When My Cats Tell Me What to Wear
- 5 Ways My Cats Completely Own Me
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- Do You Ever Wish You'd Given Your Cat a Different Name?
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 3 Ways You and Your Kids Can Help Big Cats
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.