A Sex Fiend Steals Mittens' Leftover Turkey, So He Texts
Thanksgiving is over, and Mittens is hungry for some turkey leftovers. Who wouldn't be? Imagine his disgust in discovering his beloved tidbits have landed in the hands of a sex fiend. And exactly how many boxes need to fill the porch before his human will come home and empty them? Mittens' frustration is mounting!
And on top of it all, he's just body-slammed his beloved Judge Judy and didn't even catch that stupid fly. Some days it's hard to be Mittens.
Here's a slice of Mittens' world, as seen through his texting paws.
Click here for the entire library of Mittens posts on Catster.
Click here for the Texts from Mittens site.
About the Author: Angie Bailey is an eternal optimist with an adoration of all things silly. Loves pre-adolescent boy humor, puns, making up parody songs, thinking about cats doing people things and The Smiths. Writes Catladyland, a cat humor blog, Texts from Mittens (birthed right here on Catster) and authored whiskerslist: the kitty classifieds, a silly book about cats wheeling and dealing online. Partner in a production company and writes and acts in comedy web series that features sketches and mockumentaries. Mother to two humans and three cats, all of which want her to make them food.
Read more by Angie Bailey:
- 5 Reasons My Cats Think I've Lost My Mind
- 8 Cat-Themed Items That Give Me the Giggles
- And Now, 5 Photos of My Cats Caught in the Act
- 6 High School Clubs My Cats Would Join
- It's Impossible to Be Mad at These 6 Cats
- My Cats Are Addicts: 5 Reasons They Would Land in Rehab
- 5 Parts of Cat Anatomy That Crack Me Up
- What if Cats Held Office Jobs? Worst. Cubicle Mates. EVER!
- 8 Cats Who Look Like Ice Cream
- 5 Ways My Cats Are Total Taskmasters