Review links from your group.
1. NEWCOMER'S LOUNGE (Chair): New members, introduce yourself here
Stop in, introduce yourself and meet other members.
2. HOW TO BE A GOOD OLDE FURT: Acquaint yourself with our group policies here
A link to the forums thread containing our group's policies and "rules".
3. Read the latest "WEEKLY OLDE FURTS COLUMN" by Sissy. Don't miss it!
No matter how much you nap, you can be in-the-know about the latest Olde Furts happenings by reading Sissy's Weekly Column. It's a "must read."
4. HEALTH THREADS: listing of all the Olde Furts health threads and external links
Listing of all the Olde Furts health threads and external links
5. POST YOUR BIRTHDAY, "GOTCHA DAY" or BRIDGE DATE HERE
Tell us the date you celebrate your birthday or adoption, so we can celebrate along with you. If you're a Bridge Olde Furt, give either your birthdate, "gotcha day" or Bridge date, whichever you would like us to remember.
6. PURRRRRRRRRS for Olde Furts (and their families)
Need purrs or support? Post here! Want to send purrs and support? Post here!
7. PARENTS PLACE (Olde Furts companionship and support thread for parents to speak in their own voices)
Olde Furts forum where parents and guardians of Olde Furts and Furt angels can talk things over, in their own voices.
8. FAMILY MATTERS: feline family concerns (Olde Furts thread)
A place to talk about getting along with the young 'uns or how the furmily is adjusting to the loss of a Furt
9. FINANCIAL ASSISTANCE WITH VETERINARIAN BILLS
Groups and links that can help you pay for vet bills.
10. FOOD/PRODUCT ISSUES & RECALLS (Olde Furts Thread)
Product recalls or issues for pet food, flea meds, medical products or any products used by pets
11. PERPETUAL BIRTHDAY/BRIDGE MEMORIAL CALENDAR
Olde Furts celebrations and memorials.
12. Olde Furts Candles Page
This is a page where you can light a candle for any furt who needs it. Thanks to Tansey for setting this up.
13. 20/20 Catster Group for 20+ Year Old Furts
Catster group for all you Olde Furts who get to the pawsome age of 20!