GO!

Is he a Turk?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Mikey

Mikey the White- Lion

Purred: Mon Nov 9, '09 8:15pm PST 
I know these threads are way overdone, but it would be great to know what you all think.

Please have a look at Mikey's profile and let me know if you think he is a purebred Turkish Angora. He was a free kitten I rescued from an eldery woman's house who could no longer care for him. She said he is a purebred since her son purchased the kitten for her but she couldn't remember the breed and she had no papers as the kitten hadn't been fixed yet.

If it's a good possibility, how would I go about finding out for 100% sure? The lady I got him from wouldn't know, and her son isn't exactly the most upstanding citizen to put it nicely. Mikey came from a rough neighborhood.

If I never find out for sure its okay. He is a wonderful cat and he and my other cat dante are just as good as children to me. I am just curious to know. Thanks!

BTW Im new...this is my first post.
[notify]