GO!

What do you think?

This is a forum for bonding with your fellow Catsters about the traits, quirks and idiosyncrasies of your favorite breed. Please remember that there are absolutely no animal sales or requests for studding or breeding allowed on our sites. All posts and interactions should be in the spirit of Catster's Community Guidelines and should be fun, friendly and informational. Enjoy!

Misha

"when in doubt,- meow and meow- again"

Purred: Sat Jul 26, '08 11:06pm PST 
I act just like a turkish angora. I have tufts between my toes, britches, and a beautiful mane and tail. I don't have ear tufts, but my brother (from the same litter) does. My biggest problem is that I don't stop talking. I whine and whine, and when I don't get my way I let out a quiet high-pitched sigh. I like to climb into things, like shelves, cabinets, sinks, purses, drawers and boxes. My mommy has to yell at me sometimes because I'll try and try to stuff my tiny little self into a box and bonk my head on all the walls. I like to sleep under the covers with mom, and pet my mommy's face and kiss her goodnight before bed. Look at my pictures and let me know what you think! I have very odd coloring - I have a light grey coat with brown hairs mixed in, but I'm not a tabby or a calico.
[notify]

Jackson

Purred: Sat Jul 26, '08 11:16pm PST 
Check out me too! I'm Misha's brother. I'm a bit of a bully with other animals, but I'm always up for a good cuddle. I just like to know I'm the king of the jungle. I have tufts and britches just like bean, except I have tufts on my ears too! I have a beautifully pronounced chest and mane. I'm a talker too, but I like to grunt and hum instead of whine. I'm very skilled with my paws! I can pick things up and stand on my hind legs. I love to climb! Check out the cool pic of me on top of the cabinets! I look really fat with my winter coat on, but in the summer and fall, I'm sleek and slim. I also have funny coloring. I'm espresso brown with grey and black hairs! What do you think?
[notify]

Mysty

Brush me and- I'll be your- friend! :)

Purred: Thu Sep 25, '08 5:41pm PST 
They are cute. Im having trouble with my cat too. I dont know if she is purely turkish angora or a honeybear. The honey bears are similar, but they loved to be brushed and they have a dog like personality.
[notify]