GO!

Charlie, the orange kitten

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

tucker

barn cat for- life

Purred: Mon Sep 23, '13 6:29pm PST 
Dear Charlie,

you only lived in this world for 2 weeks, but you will stay in my heart forever. I took you and your brothers from a bad house when your cat-mom couldn't feed you anymore. I groomed you, fed you, snuggled you, kept you warm, woke up every two hours to care for you for 2 weeks. You purred so well for such a small baby. you even opened your eyes at exactly 7 days. when your brothers passed at 3 days old, i thought you were strong. you were my tough little nugget. when i found you gone that morning unexpectedly, i felt robbed of a wonderfull cat. I wish i could have kept you for a lot longer, but your heart murmurer was too much for you. i think of you as a beautiful adult,bright orange fur, a white face, and pink paws. untill we meet again.

-k
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Tue Sep 24, '13 9:29pm PST 
Those we hold in our arms for a little while, we keep in our hearts forever.

Bless you for caring for so many even though you know your heart will be broken.

Love ya, Charlie ... and love ya, too, Charlie's Mom!
hughughug

Delyte, Dark- Angel, at- Bridge

Me and my- person, together- against all

Purred: Wed Sep 25, '13 8:42pm PST 
This is Delyte. There is a wonderful and huge brigade of kitten angels of all sizes, colors and ages here on the Bridge. They are having a wonderful time, running and playing and eating--and purring for all of those who cared for them on earth. We are all up here from those who lived and loved for 18 years or more, like me, or 18 minutes or days, purring away for everyone they left behind. Whoever is in charge of life has meant that not all born live long--kittens whose mothers did not get enough good food have kittens with bodily weaknesses--and it is so hard on people who cherish every little life. The Bridge exists to give a dimension for all our lives. We will welcome that little orange kitten up here and he will be flying with all of us. Giant purrs to everyone left behind who remember us with love and sadness. cat on moon
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sun Sep 29, '13 11:33am PST 
How much love he had in his short time here! It is hard, but you gave him all the love in the world, what he did not have before. Sometimes we just lose them, and there is nothing to be done. I send hugs to you. Fly free little Charlie - time to be a guardian angel now! little angel
[notify]

♥Kall- y- Kat♥

☆Diva- on- Demand☆

Purred: Mon Sep 30, '13 4:41pm PST 
Dearest Charlie's (human) Mom,

I know the amount of time was cut too short, but he will always remain in your heart forever!
Not every cat or kitten in this planet world, will ever, experience the love that Charlie had in your care; a most loving home!

He is now at a very loving & bootiful place called kitty rainbow rainbow bridge & one day, just one day will come, you & Charlie will be reunited together for ever! big hug

Blessings go to you & families. hug

Luvs,
Kally Kat♥♥
[notify]

Muffy

You Can Never- Have To Many- Hugs & Rubs

Purred: Wed Oct 2, '13 4:38pm PST 
Dear Charlie

Sending you many hugs!!hug
[notify]