GO!

FOOTBALL !! 2013 Season !!

Are you a fan of Catster? Share what you love best about the most pawsome cat site ever! We think you're pawsome too!

If you would like to request a new feature or enhancement for the site, please contact Catster Support by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster.

(Page 1 of 96: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]  
Cowboy

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Wed Jul 31, '13 8:18am PST 
Hall-Of-Fame-Game,Sunday-August-4-8PM-EST.dancingwavecheerhappy dance

Miami-at- Dallas

I-know-Pepper-does-the-Pre-Season-pool-too,but-until-she-g ets-on-here,LOL,I-will-start-the-voting,LOL.wave

Bump-Dallas
Crui ser-Dallas

and,Cowboy-has-to-take-Dallas,cause...he-was-named-aft er-them,LOL.big laugh

We-gonna-have-a-preseason-tailgate-party,to-kick off-the-football-season?way to go
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Wed Jul 31, '13 6:47pm PST 
Hi Cowboy! wave

Cowboy

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Wed Jul 31, '13 10:05pm PST 
Hey-Gimli!!wave

Tell-Sundance-if-he-wants-to-play,he-has-to-wear-a -football-hat,no-sissy-winter-hats,real-red-kitties,doesn't-wear-the m,LOL.laugh out loudbig laughway to go
[notify]

Sundance

Wild Child

Purred: Thu Aug 1, '13 7:47am PST 
Yo, Cowboy wave You're just jealous 'cause you don't have a winter hat. I don't see you "wearing" your helmut! shh

Anyway, naturally the S Team picks Dallas to win. cheercheercheercheer

P.S. Pepper asked me to change this thread's title so Catsters know it's the football pool. She's still having computer problems and her cell phone doesn't work well in Catsters' forums. You don't want to ruffle the fur of a tortie! hail

Pepper

Queen of the- Cheetahs and- Wiggy's Wife!

Purred: Thu Aug 1, '13 8:40am PST 
Hi everyfur!wave

Yes, it is that time again!
cheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Miami Dolphins @ Dallas Cowboys
8 pm eastern on NBC

Of course ...Dallas
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Thu Aug 1, '13 9:06am PST 
Rules of Play:

We will post our picks here on the forum **(this is to help in case help is needed for stats as life can get in the way)

Again (see note above) I will take the percentage of games played vs games won. In this way if you have a "bye" week or so of your own it does not count against you. (As we all know our humans are forgetful at times...mine included)

You have until the first half of the games to get your picks in.(yes sometimes humans must see it to believe it or remember)

Pick your favorite team. Even if you do not play a week your stat will be entered for your team. Plus a bonus if you make it through the play offs and super bowl.
--------------------

Preseason will be played on it's own. Stats will not effect regular season. A gift will be given to the overall winner(s).

Regular season will be played and a gift given for:
Overall winner(s)
"Home" team(s) that make it to the playoffs

Playoffs will be played on it's own. Fresh stats.
Gifts will be given for:
Overall winner(s)
"Home" team(s) that won the playoffs

Superbowl:
Gift for:
Winner(s)
"Home" team winner (s)
Additional gift if a purr at the beginning of the season wants to pick the Super bowl teams to play. Example: Dallas Cowboys vs Houston Texans for the Super Bowl (yes this is a dream super bowl in this household)

Any questions?
Did I forget anything?
Is this OK with everyone?
[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Thu Aug 1, '13 9:12am PST 
Home team for Pepper:
New Orleans Saints

Super Bowl Pick:
New Orleans Saints vs Houston Texans

Geaux Saintscheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer

Edited by author Thu Aug 1, '13 9:14am PST

[notify]

Pepper

Purred: Thu Aug 1, '13 9:23am PST 
Thank you Cowboy for starting our Football Forum.
Thank you Sundance for changing our Forum title.

We can do a preseason pawty for the Hall of Fame game. I will have to be in and out as it is my Daddy's birthday. I will get the Chevy loaded up and ready!

I am going to send out notices that we are opened and ready to go! I have my list from last years players and hopefully everyone will come back and play.

BEST OF LUCK EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!happy dance
[notify]

Wiggy

Love my butt!

Purred: Thu Aug 1, '13 1:24pm PST 
Home team for Wiggy:
Chicago Bears

Super Bowl Pick:
Chicago Bears and New Orlean Saints (though I'm pretty sure Da Bears won't be in the Super Bowl). MOL!!!!!
[notify]

Cowboy

RESPECT The- Star!

Purred: Thu Aug 1, '13 9:46pm PST 
LOL!laugh out loud

Not-a-prob,changing-the-title,just-tryin-to-get-Pepper's- bee-hind,kickstarted,LOL,especially,since-it-is-Dallas,that-is-playi ng,LOL.big laugh

Those-"Nor-leans"-kitties-can't-handle-the-stress,LOL ,LOL,LOL.shock
Texas-kitties-is-tough.way to go

Sundance,red-kitties,ain' t-supposed-to-be-wearin'-no-sissy-winter-hats,LOL.laugh out loudwave

Even-tho -its-a-pre-season-game,its-pay-back-for-the-Blizzard-Bowl,some-call- it-the-Leon-Lett-Bowl.TG-day,in-Dallas,it-was-a-free-kin-blizzard,ye s,it-snows-in-Dallas.About-30-seconds-left,Miami-lines-up-for-a-FG-t o-win-it,Dallas-blocks-it,yipppeee-Dallas-wins.

But-wait......oh- heck-no.....Leon-Lett,trys-to-recover-the-ball,which-he-didn't-even- need-to-touch,Dallas-would-get-the-ball-at-the-spot-of-the-FG-try.He -recovers-the-ball,then-slips-in-the-snow,and-fumbles-it.OH-CRAP.Mia mi-recovers-the-ball,they-get-another-try-at-a-FG,this-time-its-good .Miami-won.

I-had-spent-all-day-in-a-cold-barn,with-a-coliced-hor se,walked-in-the-house,just-in-time-to-see-that.

Hopefully,it-won 't-snow-in-Dallas,on-Sunday.way to go

Home-team-Dallas-Cowboys

Super- Bowl-Dallas-vs-haven't-decided-yet,LOL.laugh out loud

What-time-ya-want-to-s tart-the-tailgate-party?hug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 96: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  [Last 10 entry]