GO!

Shadow crossed the bridge today......

Share advice for keeping your aging cat happy and healthy

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Shadow

Purred: Thu Jul 18, '13 7:57pm PST 
My 15 year old senior Shadow passed away late this afternoon. I still remember the day I picked her up at the pet store back in 1998. I'm really going to miss her.
[notify]

Cali

The Most- Beautiful Girl- In The World

Purred: Thu Jul 18, '13 9:45pm PST 
You have my deepest and most heartfelt sympathies. It is a day we all dread but know is inevitable. Your home and your heart will feel this loss for a very, very long time.

hug
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Fri Jul 19, '13 11:50am PST 
frown So sorry for your loss. Try to remember the fun times and goofy, silly or crazy things your kitty did, keeping the funny memories alive and thinking about them has always helped me. And telling those stories to family and friends. Shadow is running free like a kitten now, and no more pain. Hugs.
[notify]

BooBoo Jr.

goofus ball

Purred: Sun Jul 21, '13 2:05pm PST 
Well loved and remembered; this is a sad day. Not so many people 'get it"about kitty friends....tears
[notify]

Stella

Stella- Felinis--Queen- of All Kitties!

Purred: Sun Jul 21, '13 9:05pm PST 
It's Stella. Perhaps Shadow will meet our Delyte wandering around on the Bridge after crossing the next day, and they can run free and happy together. He was here 18 years after our person found him in the library parking lot, and she misses him terribly. It is the hardest thing to do to lose your longtime companion. We wish that kitties lived as long as people. Saddest purrs to Shadow's people from all of the Grays ... hug
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Mon Jul 22, '13 10:33am PST 
Sending our condolences for your loss. It surely is never an easy thing to lose a treasured friend. little angel
[notify]

Benson - DB #178

I have 23 toes!

Purred: Mon Jul 22, '13 1:26pm PST 
So sorry for your loss. Our deepest sympathies to you. Remember the special times with Shadow.

hughughug
[notify]

Shadow

Purred: Tue Jul 23, '13 1:32am PST 
Thanks everyone. Just as I was trying to accept that Shadow is gone, something else terrible has happened. This morning, my 3 year old Misschief aka Little Miss, died. I've lost 2 over the course of 5 days. I just want everyone to know their passing so close together was a horrible coincidence & the causes were unrelated. I can smile knowing that they are now together after being apart for 4 days & that they will never be separated again.
[notify]

Cali

The Most- Beautiful Girl- In The World

Purred: Tue Jul 23, '13 6:06pm PST 
A cruel and devastating week indeed. In 2007 both of our boys died 3 weeks apart. It was a very sad, lonely house for over a year. I couldnt bear to get another pet. Sometimes it seems as though the tears will never stop and sometimes they dont.

hug
[notify]

Zoey

Mom says I am- her special- Girl!!

Purred: Tue Jul 30, '13 3:59pm PST 
Sending you and Shadow so many HUGS!!hughug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2