GO!

One year anniversary

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Sasha

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 11:25am PST 
HI there, I'm new to Catster, but just thought I'd let you all in on the one year anniversary coming up of my first cat ever's passing. She passed away at the tender age of 2, from a heart attack we think, on 22 February 2012.
little angellittle angel

I want the world to know of her existence... cat on moon

Two months later, on 18 April 2012, I lost my other cat, Dizi to FIP... those who don't know the disease, please please please do research as it is good to know all the possible symptoms so they don't have to suffer...

Miss both my babies... but thank goodness for the 2 angels that they put in my life to make sure I was okay... little angel
[notify]

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 1:42pm PST 
Its never easy to lose a loved one, and there's a hole in your heart that can never quite be filled. We'll be purring for you as you remember their passing. Thank you for sharing with us!
[notify]

Boxie Brown- Forever

Boxie B.- with a- goatee!!

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 4:09pm PST 
Purrs of comfort to you.
[notify]

Apollo (In- Memory)

Love Ya !

Purred: Tue Jan 22, '13 11:10pm PST 
Many Catsters create pages for the cats that have gone to the Rainbow Bridge. It's a wonderful tribute to your loving companions, sharing them with those who understand.
hughughughug

SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Wed Jan 23, '13 7:55pm PST 
Yes by all means a kitty angel catster page has been so helpful for mom she found catster after I was already gone to the bridge. We have also dealt with FIP it is so awful. PUrrs of comfort as you celebrate the lives that helped shape your own
[notify]

Benny Grunch- & Jimmy Dean- ILM

Brothers - Together Forever

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 7:28am PST 
First, our sincere condolences on the loss of your cats. All of us here on CATSTER has lost furbabies, some very young, some very old, and in my case I lost four cats when Hurricane Katrina put 12 feet of water into my home in August, 2005. When I found CATSTER, it was such a warm and welcoming place, to CATSTER members cats are not "just pets", but part of your family.

And you are right, you kittens at the Rainbow Bridge did send you two more to help you deal with their loss, and give two more cats loving, furrever homes.

You can add a "Rainbow Bridge" patch to the pages of the cats no longer with you, I did it with mine. We sent you a friends request, we have on CATSTER friend in South Africa, and would love to have another.

The New Orleans Kittieswavehughug
[notify]

Sasha

Purred: Thu Jan 24, '13 10:24am PST 
Thank you for your warm words... I can't believe you lost your babies in that terrible storm... big paw hugs to you! hug

Its never easy but I'm so grateful for what they taught me... they definitely made me who I am today, and Sancho and Travis are just making me a better person day by daycloud 9
[notify]

Blazer (itty- bitty angel- baby)

Forever our- Blazer Baby!

Purred: Sat Mar 9, '13 8:08am PST 
I'm sorry I found this after the anniversary of your loss, but you are in the right place, this community is wonderful, and we all know the depths of your pain! You will never forget (as a matter of fact, today is the 4 year anniversary of Blazer's passing, and here I am!) Much love to you, and it's OK to feel their losses!
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sat Mar 9, '13 10:29am PST 
Yes I have to say that I did not really come to grips or heal properly from my Alex's passing until I came here and made a page for her. The community here is just unbelievable and I credit them all for helping to heal my heart and letting me know I'm not alone. And neither are you. So sorry you lost both your babies. Please know we're all here for you. hug
[notify]

Beep

Butt-kicker of- all other cats

Purred: Sun Mar 10, '13 8:07pm PST 
You are in the right place, amongst cat lovers who can feel the pain from your loss of your cats. So sorry, I can't imagine how hard this is. I have not yet had the loss of one of my cats, not one that really was MY cat. I had one run off when we moved when I was a kid, and another that ended up with my ex boyfriend when we split up, but have not yet experienced the loss of a cat. I can't even imagine how hard it is. My cats are my babies and I know it will hurt so bad. So I am very sorry, and like I said, you are in the right place, amongst cat lovers who love to hear stories about your babies and who are sad for you. I hope that your heart heals soon. I think the way to healing a heart over a pet loss is to get another one (or two....they need company) and keep having that love to give another cat. ((Hugs to you))
[notify]