GO!

Bored, Lonely, Restless...

This forum is for cat lovers seeking everyday advice and suggestions on health-related issues. Remember, however, that advice on a public forum simply can't be a substitute for proper medical attention. Only your vet can say assuredly what is best for your cat.

Mushu

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 12:01am PST 
Hi! My name is Mushu and I am one year and four months old. I live in a nice, fairly spacious 2 bedroom apartment in the city. I dont really like going outside, especially when its cold! I had never left my apartment since I was brought home last new years day and I was very happy and content until this past Christmas.

There was no one to take care of me over the holidays so I had to go on a very stressful car ride to the country but once I got there I had a great week. There were so many people giving me lots of attention and had two whole storeys to explore! I had a great time.

Ever since the holidays I have been restless and depressed and a little lonely. I am not as happy in my apartment as I used to be and try even harder to get out. I dont want to actually run away.but I really want to just explore the building. I am sooo bored!

Im looking for some advice as to how to get out of my funk. I dont feel interested in new toys and my parents give me lots of love but somethings missing and Im not sure what to do..
[notify]

Tambolina

No...the magic- is still- here...!!!

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 2:21am PST 
Perhaps your mummy and daddy could get you a new sibling? I bet you would enjoy that.....

Tambolina
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 8:40am PST 
Do you have a cat tree or condo to climb on and look out the windows?
[notify]

Mushu

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 11:27am PST 
I do have a cat tree and I love it very much. I have been wondering if a little sister would fill the gap but Ive never seen another cat since I was a baby so I have no idea how I will feel once I see a new cat. I am not sure if I will get jealous.
[notify]

Finnegan- (Finney)

I am a- CARNIVORE! Not a- Cornivore!

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 1:41pm PST 
You're at a very good age to try though. Perfect really. Try to find another one around the same age or close to it and one that is socially accepting of other kitties. big grin You'd be surprised how much fun it is!
[notify]

Kiki

You... Treats...- Now...

Purred: Mon Jan 14, '13 8:28pm PST 
I agree! Now is a good time to set everything up. smile I'm old, and momma brought in a new cat about two years ago. She was very tiny then, and I used to not like her too much, but we all get along great now. A new sibling would definitely keep you busy and you wouldn't be lonely!

Jack, my son, and Kosuteh play sometimes too. They chase one another around the house.
[notify]