GO!

LOLA HAS CROSSED TO THE RAINBOW BRIDGE

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

♥- Peake- ♥

THE SLEEK STREAK

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 10:41am PST 
My sister Lola, who was 18 years, 4 months and 26 days old crossed over the Rainbow Bridge this morning at 11:40am. She was set free by Dr. French and went with the love of her humans. I just don't know what to do right now. I am lookng everywhere for her but I don't think this Rainbow Bridge is in our house.

Please keep my humans in your loving thoughts - they are devasted as they rescued Lola when she was just 5 weeks old.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 12:25pm PST 
We're so very, very sorry for your loss. Lola was a very lucky little girl to have such a loving and wonderful family. hug
[notify]

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 12:28pm PST 
Purring for you and your family.
[notify]

Sterling

Go Gently Into- the Night

Purred: Thu Jan 10, '13 8:06pm PST 
We're purring for you and your purrsons. Lola will watch over you all ... until you meet again at the Bridge.

Kitten cuddles,
Sterling, Shade, Sundance & Shannara
hughughughug

Sigmund - Angel DB- #58A

Sweet Boy

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 7:42am PST 
Sending purrs to you and your family! So sorry for you loss!hug
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Fri Jan 11, '13 4:01pm PST 
So sad and sympathies to the whole family. Time passes by too quickly no matter how long they are with us. Lola will always be with you....she is your guardian angel now...We who are at the Bridge are awaiting her arrival....sympathies again....
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Sat Jan 12, '13 1:21pm PST 
Fly on golden gossammer wings at the bridge Lola, and chase ghost mice furever RIP little angellittle angellittle angel
[notify]

Sammy

Regional Winner- & 1st TICA Thai- Supreme!

Purred: Sun Jan 13, '13 10:30pm PST 
I am so sorry for your loss. My old friend Louis went to that Rainbow Bridge place too a while ago and I could not find him either. I was very sad and I would not eat. I spent 2 days just lying on his blanket in the crate where he had been hanging out a lot recently. My human cried so much.
Even when they live a long time, it is still so hard to have them go.
but Lola's spirit still exists and you will see her again someday.

~ ~ Fly free, Lola ~ ~
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 7:59am PST 
....and it falls into my lot, that I should rise, and you should not....I gently rise and softly call, goodnight and joy be to you all....

ah, there is no easy way to explain the Bridge.
You'll see Lola again, perhaps she'll come to touch noses one evening at dusk, and to purr into your people's dreams. Perhaps she'll stand at a lovely carpeted expanse that you'll race up and down together, now that she is without the burden of a body that ached all the time.

Perhaps, as I write this your head will lift, and a small dancing firefly will linger just out of reach for you to chase and play with.

Or it will come to you, as it does to your people...love is forever. Lola is love.

Mommy said to Daddy the other day 'I miss Bella when she was well....the good times. But we had a wonderful gift, we lived out one whole cat life together, she and I.

A life well lived."

Purrs to you and your folks.

And I sit on my hinds and salute Lola, who had a wonderful and rich life with those she truly loved and who loved her.
[notify]

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Tue Jan 15, '13 3:40pm PST 
ALL OUR HUGS AND PURRS TO YOUR FAMILY.
[notify]