GO!

Does feliway work?

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Caridad

Purred: Tue Dec 11, '12 11:23pm PST 
Would like some input on whether feliway diffusers and/or spray works well for inappropriate urination.
This is a longterm problem I've had - years - so I want to see if other people have tried this with a cat who's been peeing outside the box for a very long time.
[notify]

Gizmo

Purred: Fri Dec 14, '12 10:19am PST 
We have not had any urination problems here...thank gosh, but Feliway works very well, to help kitty relax , it works wonders with our three cats who were scratching the furniture a bit and bickering allt after our youngest cats arrival, we also use it when the house is busier or when we go away for a period of time.
[notify]

George

Purred: Sun Dec 16, '12 10:29pm PST 
I believe it does. I used a diffuser when I moved my two cats into a new apartment with my boyfriend and his cat and there were no behavioral issues to speak of. If you want to try it out but don't want to spend $40 on somethign you are unsure about, you could try the spray or wipes version. smile
[notify]

Norman DB#93- 2001-2013

I know you have- chicken & I want- it.

Purred: Mon Dec 17, '12 4:42pm PST 
We have some sample packs, just a few of the wipes we could send you a couple to try. Also your vet may have some sample packs of the wipes that is where we got ours. They did not seem to help in our house, neither did the spray form, but we have heard of a lot of our friends that did have good luck with it.
[notify]