GO!

Rescue Ruby 8 week hit and run victim

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Ruby

Purred: Fri Nov 16, '12 12:12pm PST 
This is my first post, I used to own two cats up until a year and a half ago. I have always had cats since I was a little girl.

This is the longest I have got without a cat in my life. But I am hoping to remedy that by taking in a Rescue. She is a hit and run victim at 4 weeks old, but she has made it to 8 weeks this Saturday. She still is battling infections, and currently there is a fund raiser for her very necessary surgery.

I hope it is okay to post links to fund raisers, cause I am

http://www.indiegogo.com/RescueRuby

please if nothing else share this to others
[notify]

Shannara

Biscuit Maker

Purred: Sun Nov 18, '12 9:56pm PST 
Poor little Ruby. We hope she will be able to overcome all her medical problems.
hug

To have a fundraiser and post on Catster you need to get an OK from HQ (Headquarters). Please send an email to:

lori@dogster.com