GO!

Goodbye my sweet little girl Buckwheat

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Buckwheat

Purred: Sat Oct 27, '12 8:57pm PST 
My little girl kitty Buckwheat passed on Thursday evening, October 25th, 2012. We hung on for a year and a half after she got sick with what was diagnosed as pancreatitis and suffered a slow decline in weight energy and health. We gave her subcutaneous fluids, special diets and lots of veterinarian care. She didn't seem to suffer as she weakened and I let her pass naturally. Buckwheat, I loved you too much to let you go by euthanizing you.

Thank you for the unconditional love and being the neglected kitty for so long as I fawned over the others. I'll never know what you faced before I rescued you from outside but I hope you enjoyed your time with me. We had six months together living in a travel trailer this summer, and I hope you enjoyed the birds singing and the sun shining and the walks we took in the countryside with your little body in my sweat shirt as you grew too tired to walk.

Rest well my angel.
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Sun Oct 28, '12 8:43am PST 
My Alex passed from a pancreatic infection due to pancreatitis. I know how this feels. Please know I'm thinking of you and sending you hugs of comfort. hug
[notify]

Bella My- Beautiful- Angel

Mommys Kitty- Girl! I know- I\'m loved!

Purred: Sun Oct 28, '12 8:35pm PST 
Hugs my dear....it was one of the things that took Bella...I miss her so much...but celebrate that she had a lovely long life. I know you loved your Buckwheat...sending purrs and hugs.
[notify]

Jack- Teagarden

Loving My- Furrever Home

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '12 11:46am PST 
We all understand you pain and sense of loss. Buckwheat will soon learn to send you Angel Kisses from the Rainbow Bridge.

Hugs, Purrs and Soft Paw Pats

The New Orleans Kittieslittle angel
[notify]

Monster

It's all about- me.

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '12 2:03pm PST 
Run free with your clowder in the clouds, Buckwheat
[notify]

Purred: Mon Oct 29, '12 8:22pm PST 
Buckwheat will be waiting at the bridge for you.You will be reunited one day.
[notify]

Althea, PAWS

The Special,- Precious, Petite- PrinCESS

Purred: Tue Oct 30, '12 2:23pm PST 
Buckwheat knows that she is much loved, that she had, at the end, the greatest love - something that so very many cats don't have. She's gloriously alive, perfectly healthy, and blissfully happy, so try to be happy for her even as you cry for yourself. (Our tears are always for ourselves.) May Buckwheat's Creator hold you gently in the hollow of His hand and lead your heart to peace.hug
[notify]