GO!

thinking abt adding a new kitten for pippie here!

If you are wondering what is the right cat for you, this is the place to be. In this introductory forum we talk about topics such as breed vs. mix, size, age, grooming, breeders, shelters, rescues as well as requirements for exercise, space and care. No question is too silly here. This particular forum is for getting and giving helpful, nice advice. It is definitely not a forum for criticizing someone else's opinion, knowledge or advice. This forum is all about purring and learning.

Pippie

Ruling The- World, One- Bedroom At A- Time

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 8:25am PST 
we've had pippie for abt almost 4 months now and he's still very active and i know he's lonely. it's like an only child who gets himself into trouble bcuz theres nothing to do! i feel bad for him, he wants a playmate and no one wants to play frown it makes me sad. so we're gonna talk abt getting a new kitten for him and it's a 50/50 chance. i have high hopes! smile but is there any reason why i shouldn't get another one?
[notify]

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 9:07am PST 
The only thing I would suggest is just giving it another week or two to make that sure the new cat litter is working to help his allergies/URI issues. You don't want to bring in a kitten and get them sick with respiratory issues from Pippie. Otherwise GREAT! happy dance
[notify]

Pippie

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 9:41am PST 
of coarse! i was thinking after we get him neutered first too. it'll be abt another month or so smile
[notify]

Lacey

Backflips are my- specialty!

Purred: Sat Sep 29, '12 11:01am PST 
PPPPUUURRRFECT! big grin
[notify]

Felix

mon petit chat- noir

Purred: Fri Oct 5, '12 2:18pm PST 
you know what they say...cats are like potato chips - ya can't have just one! (that's how come I now have FOUR)cat on moon
[notify]

Jill- Teagarden

Furrever Homes- Rock!!!

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '12 10:56am PST 
Yes, after Pippie is all clear with his health issues, I think it would be a GREAT idea to get another kitten. They will keep each other company and it is so much fun to watch them play.

Keep us posted so we can welcome this new family member to CATSTER.

The New Orleans Kittieswave
[notify]

Pippie

Purred: Sat Oct 6, '12 12:14pm PST 
aww thanks guys smile i know pippie's getting a bit better but he doesn't like being cooped up by himself in a lil room unless im in here with him. im giving him l-lysine too to help him. i think he'll be fine b4 we get another kitten
[notify]

ZACK

BLACK is- HANDSOME

Purred: Mon Oct 8, '12 1:19pm PST 
It sounds like Pippie would love to have a fursibling to play with!! Dad and Mom had only one cat before us and when she passed at almost 19 years old they wanted to make sure to get 2 cats so they got me and Zoey. We have so much fun together!!
[notify]

Pippie

Purred: Tue Oct 9, '12 7:42am PST 
i know! im dying for another kitten, he gets lonely sometimes. and he's so energetic! i know he'd love a baby sister to get his paws on lol
[notify]

Alexander,- Dreamboat- #110

I am really a- lap dog in- disguise.

Purred: Sat Oct 13, '12 3:42pm PST 
I love my sister, Juliette. She keeps me happy, active, and full of loving. I groom her day and night. She came here when she was three months and is now seven months old.....Time flies by when you are having fun...
[notify]