GO!

Hi there!!!

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Cookie

Cookie -

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 1:33pm PST 
Hi there! I'm Jen! I'm not one for long intros, so I'll just say I have three kitties, Cookie, Cuddles and Candy (RIP) rainbow and I take care of a stray cat named Lucky and a feral colony. Nice to meet you all!!! happy dancehug
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Sat Sep 15, '12 8:14pm PST 
Hi Jen, Cookie, Cuddles, Lucky and Angel Candy!
Welcome to Catster! We're sure you will like it here!

welcome

Eddie( Sweet- Angel)

Always- A Bad Boy!!-

Purred: Thu Sep 20, '12 3:26am PST 
Hi Jen, Cookie, Cuddles, Lucky and Angel Candy,Gimli smile My name is Eddie and my humom's name is Kim! Nice to meet all of you welcomesmile
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Thu Sep 20, '12 6:29pm PST 
Hi Eddie, nice to meet you too! You are a handsome kitty! wave

Kosuteh

Biting means I- love you..- right?

Purred: Fri Sep 21, '12 8:21am PST 
Welcome to Catster!
[notify]

Shadow

See this belly?- Bet you wanna- rub it?

Purred: Sat Sep 22, '12 5:42pm PST 
Hi everyone, I'm Shadow. With me are my twin brother and litter mate, Phantom and our new adopted brother Shade. Our Mom's name is Tasha. We've been on Catster for a little bit, but we're just now coming out and joining in conversations. smilekitty
[notify]