GO!

3 Wild Ones

This is a special section for cats needing new homes and for inspiring stories of cats that have found their furever home through Catster or through the love and energy of rescuers. This is also the place to discuss shelters, rescue organizations, rescue strategies, issues, solutions, etc. and how we can all help in this critical endeavor. Remember that we are all here for the love of cat! If you are posting about a cat that needs a new home, please put your location in the topic of your thread so those close by can find you! Make sure to check out Catster's cat adoption center!

Purred: Mon Aug 13, '12 11:53am PST 
Where can I take 2 feral young male tuxedos and a spayed dilute tortie for rescue? I'm 60 miles south of Chicago, all local agencies have turned them away and I already have cats of my own.

I can pet 2 before they're fed, but otherwise they're not approachable.
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Tue Aug 28, '12 3:33pm PST 
I hate to say that you will have a hard time finding someone to take ferals. I have been trying. I am just south of Chicago. The best thing is TNR - not the most ideal, but if they are taken to an animal shelter, they are put down. You can check with Triple R Pets (they are who I have been dealing with) or try a PAWS shelter to help direct you, but with kitten season now, it makes it really hard.
[notify]

Tiny

Tiny- The Calender Is- My Oyster.

Purred: Tue Sep 4, '12 4:50am PST 
Tigger is right. TNR (Trap Neuter Return)is one of the best solutions.smile But If anything goes wrong, I could always take them. I take care of ferals across the United States. Keep us posted, Alleyhappy dance
[notify]