GO!

Petsmart Sweepstakes - Have you played?

This Forum is to meow about the very latest and greatest in the cat world: kitty news; must-have new products, toys and accessories; cat-friendly art, culture, and entertainment, and more!

Please be aware that while you are allowed to inform others about your product or service if it is in context and is part of an existing discussion, we do not allow unsolicited advertising in the forums. We will remove all posts that seem to be selling rather than informing. If you're interested in advertising on Catster, please contact us.

Candie

Leave me alone!

Purred: Mon Jun 18, '12 6:12pm PST 
Visit them on Facebook under the 25th anniversary tab or the Petsmart website. Look at the bottom of the page for the anniversary tab. www.petsmart.com/sweepstakes .

Revised because I finally read all the rules: Play daily to win one of 25 prizes or one of 250 coupons. A different daily prizes.

Edited by author Thu Jun 21, '12 1:18am PST

[notify]

Candie

Leave me alone!

Purred: Tue Jun 19, '12 4:28am PST 
There is a calendar with all the prizes that you can try to win. It looks like they will random draw for coupons of saving on the same product. The last contest I got like 6 coupons but it was not a great saving unless you can stack with a sale price on the kibble.

I'm all about trying to win a prize for my nieces pets. Anything will help.
[notify]

Lizzie

Thats MISS- Lizzie to YOU!!!

Purred: Wed Jun 20, '12 12:06pm PST 
Didn't win anything today but I set reminders for the stuff I'd like to win!
[notify]

Simba

Purred: Mon Jun 25, '12 4:31am PST 
I've been playing since the first day, haven't won anything but my fingers are still crossed laugh out loud
[notify]

Candie

Leave me alone!

Purred: Mon Jun 25, '12 5:52pm PST 
I'm played for my family. So far I won a $5 off coupon for the Sentry pheromone spray. Today my sister won a coupon for $3 off a 4 lb. bag of Avoderm dog kibble. I'm have be playing in the really early morning hours. I'm hoping my stategy works. So far I got coupons.
[notify]

Candie

Leave me alone!

Purred: Thu Jun 28, '12 3:44am PST 
Another coupon today for $3 off Beneful Baked snacks. I know Trina will love them.
[notify]

Candie

Leave me alone!

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 3:08am PST 
Today got another coupon for $5 off Simply Nourish of a 7 lb or larger cat kibble or 11 lb or larger dog kibble.
[notify]

Lizzie

Thats MISS- Lizzie to YOU!!!

Purred: Fri Jun 29, '12 11:20am PST 
I got a free Pedigree 6 pack. I'll donate that coupon to the Humane Society since I dont have dogs at the moment.
[notify]

Candie

Leave me alone!

Purred: Mon Jul 30, '12 3:08am PST 
I got a coupon for 1 Friskies Tasty Treasures canned food today. An entire month before I got this prize. I wish I was as lucky as Lizzie. Oh well, 1 can of something we eat is very good.

Hey, are you also playing the Purina game too? www.pureloveforpets.com
[notify]