GO!

Sabrina needs your love and support crossing rainbow bridge

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
Joy

Sadness darkens- life joy- illuminates it.

Purred: Thu May 10, '12 11:53am PST 
the 13 1/2 year old cat died from a tumor last week. ive had her my whole life and I just keep wondering when the pain of loosing her will wear off. I know she's in a better place but I can't stop crying. please help
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Thu May 10, '12 6:37pm PST 
Sabrina will receive help crossing rainbow bridge. Perhaps you can set up her site here and
she will receive other help from those who have crossed already.
Yes, you feel pain and sadness but she is at the Bridge where she can do whatever she loves to do. She will be your guardian angel and watch over you. Our sympathies...
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Fri May 11, '12 11:24am PST 
so very sorry for your loss. She seems to have had a wonderful life with someone to love her. She is flying free without pain. It is ok to grieve. We are all here for you.hughughug
[notify]

Joy

Purred: Fri May 11, '12 11:30am PST 
Thankyou very much for your responses. I know Sabrina is in a better placelittle angelrainbow
[notify]

Orange Ruffy

The Baboo Kitty- has Spoken!

Purred: Fri May 11, '12 3:23pm PST 
I can promise you she'll send you love and comfort, and perhaps come back herself in yet another fur coat, or send a love into your path filled with purrs and needing you..

as I gaze upward and see several angelcat friends purr back at me...and ask for their help, I know that Sabrina is flying right along with them, and sending tiny sparkles of love masked as butterflies to you.
[notify]

Boo-Boo

Our Angel - Missed Dearly!

Purred: Sat May 12, '12 10:51am PST 
Many hugs for abrina!!rainbow
[notify]

Joy

Purred: Sat May 12, '12 4:12pm PST 
Thanks again. I love hearing everyones responses. Thanks for the support given to both me and Sabrina. little angel
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Tue May 15, '12 12:28pm PST 
Fly free Sabrina, frolic in catnip fields forever, Love to your mom.hughughuglittle angellittle angel
[notify]

BooBoo Kitty- Angel DG #28

living the good- life

Purred: Tue May 15, '12 8:11pm PST 
Sabrina was so lucky to be so loved sending lots of love and purrs with a little brush of angel wings to Sabrina's family so sorry for your loss.
[notify]

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Wed May 16, '12 4:00pm PST 
To know we have loved them so much should help with the grief. To know them is to love them. We are so sorry for your loss.

Sabrina will be in safe hands and a better place. One day you will be reunited of that I am sure.
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2