GO!

Easy breeze litter box

This forum is for discussing all topics related to the challenges (and joys!) of keeping your house clean while living with cats. Here you can share tips, recommendations for products and techniques, and more!

Tater

they call me- Tater Salad

Purred: Fri Apr 20, '12 8:27pm PST 
pros and cons? how often do you have to change the pellets?

on the little commercial dojigger, it says "number one goes through to the pad, number 2 stays on top for easy removal" that sounds like a lot of removals throughout the day, eh? "what's that smell?" "Oh I just have to go scoop some pooagain, brb.. again" lol
[notify]

QGM- Harlequin- (Striped- Seven)

I am a show- champion!

Purred: Fri Apr 20, '12 9:36pm PST 
You mean the Tidy Cat Breeze? I have several of them, I find they smell a lot less than a regular litter box, I think it's because the urine gets absorbed in the pad underneath and it keeps the smell in and it's not mixing up in the box... The only problem I've found is if you have multiple cats you have to change the pad a lot more often so it can get expensive.
[notify]

Tater

they call me- Tater Salad

Purred: Sat Apr 21, '12 6:14pm PST 
yes! thank you for the reply. I didn't mean easy breeze- what is that? lol

very cool! did you ever try using the puppy training pads? also- I guess you have to scoop the poop every time they go?? that part kinda sounds like a pain. I have 2 cats and 6 kids lol.. i'm busy! sounds like a lot of walmart sacks and trips to the trashcan.
[notify]

QGM- Harlequin- (Striped- Seven)

I am a show- champion!

Purred: Sun Apr 29, '12 9:45pm PST 
I don't scoop it immediately (since I'm not home all day) and I haven't had a problem in that area, as long as it's scooped regularly it's fine.
I haven't tried the puppy pads, I'm not sure if they would work as well with odor-reduction.
[notify]