GO!

My darling Trent has passed away and I need some help

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

Trent- (Angel)

Mummy's best- friend

Purred: Fri Feb 17, '12 3:52pm PST 
My Trent was only 2 years old and he was my best friend as soon as we met. He was a cat so sweet, he and I had a special bond, it amazed everybody.
I rushed home from work everyday to see him and he never cared how much I squished him or how wet I got him with my kisses. In the middle of the night, I would hear his bell as he opened my bedroom door and jumped up on the bed to demand cuddles! No matter how tired I was I would pet him and tell him how much I loved him.

I got a call yesterday morning to say he had been hit by a car and had severe injuries. I said I would go pick him up straight away and then the lady informed me had had arrived dead.

I always thought this day was so far away and I tried not to think about it. I really do not think I can move on.

Please Catster friends help remind me of the beauty of my cat and that he never liked when I was sad. I just want to talk to people who understand how difficult this is and can offer advice.
I dont really like coming on catster because it makes me so sad to see his profile and know he is not alive anymore.

If anyone could please email me danielle_morgan224@hotmail.com it would mean so much
Thank you everybody, and give your kitties and a massive cuddle from me!
[notify]

Trent- (Angel)

Mummy's best- friend

Purred: Sat Feb 18, '12 11:07pm PST 
Thank you for the nice stars everybody. Trent would have loved them.
If anybody has the time I would love somebody to talk to about this.
I have started a book in which I am writing him letters and posting photos. I am writing down my memories with him.little angel
[notify]

Maizy

I may meow to- you if you're- worthy

Purred: Sun Feb 19, '12 9:11am PST 
so very sorry for your loss. It is so hard to lose a little one. He is watching over you now, and perhaps in time will send you a kitty to keep you company. We do understand how hard it is. Purrs for youhug
[notify]

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Sun Feb 19, '12 2:11pm PST 
I know the pain of losing your best friend. It is so hard especially when they are your soul kitty and they get taken way before they should have done. You have my deepest and sincerest sympathy at this time.
[notify]

George,- Mary & Willy- Darcy

In Residence at- Pemberly

Purred: Sun Feb 19, '12 4:20pm PST 
One of the wonderful things about CATSTER (and DOGSTER as well), is that the people here understand your grief and sense of loss when a pet leaves you due to illness, age or accident.

I lost four cats all at once in Hurricane Katrina. When I joined CATSTER it took me a while to make pages for them, but the outpouring of kindness and love I felt from other CATSTER members certainly helped me to deal with the grief.

And yes, Trent is watching you from the Rainbow Bridge, and when he knows you are ready to open your heart and home to another kitty (or two), he will reach down from the Rainbow Bridge and pat that kitty on the head and whisper in its ear "There - there is your new mum...go over and meet her".

Sad Purrs,
The New Orleans Kitties
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '12 6:04am PST 
So very, very sad for your loss, but as everyone has said he is watching over you and playing with little Alfie in catnip fields that stretch for miles, God bless them both.rainbowrainbowrainbow
[notify]

Alfie - Angel DB#14

Little Darling

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '12 4:02pm PST 
I don't know what I would have done without the Catster community when little Alfie died. It was the most heartbreaking and intensely painful experience. I was a rollercoaster of emotions and I never thought I would come through it. It is still sometimes so raw but day by day it is getting better. I have used Alfie's diary to get my thoughts and feelings out and it has been so therapeutic. I owe a great debt of gratitude to the Catster community for supporting me with their love and kindess. I honestly don't know what state I would have been in without them. Please feel free to get in touch with me at any time.
[notify]

Moma Ivey - (Angel DG #- 25)

no longer a- stray

Purred: Mon Feb 20, '12 9:05pm PST 
big hugs and purrs my moma Ivey was always right by my side and always wanted to be real close it is very hard to lose them and I lost her so suddenly too it seemed even harder cause I never got to tell her bye or that I love her one more time. In time it will be easier to see her page and I know it will be for you to.
[notify]

Oracle of- Delphi

I see all

Purred: Sat Feb 25, '12 11:42pm PST 
I am sorry to read about your Trent and I know exactly how you feel having just lost my girl on Thursday. They say grief is different for everyone and it never really goes away, but that you always have the reminders of the happy times you spent with your beloved pet. The loved ones who pass are in a better place and are in our lives for a short time and you will see Trent again, just like I will see my Serabe'.
[notify]

Purred: Sun Mar 4, '12 1:59pm PST 
Wow, I am not alone. My beautiful 4 year old BABY got poisoned or attacked my a dog but I found him about a quarter mile from my house. I still wonder what time it happened, did he suffer, etc. This happened in February and I still cry whenever I think about him.He was MY boss. And so smart. I miss him. I got a kitten from the humane society thinking I could replace him but no one will ever replace him. The new kitten is adorable and loving but me and Baby had a true connection. Thank you all for letting me have a forum to share this on.
[notify]