GO!

How to train a human?

This is a place to gain some understanding of cat behavior and to assist people in training their cats and dealing with common behavior problems, regardless of the method(s) used. Keep in mind that you may be receiving advice from other cat owners and lovers...not professionals. If you have a major problem, always seek the advice of a trainer or behaviorist!

Lupetto

Innocent Devil

Purred: Thu Nov 17, '11 7:54am PST 
I need help my mother has the zoomies! I do not know what to do! I am looking for a human trainer! Any advice?
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Thu Nov 17, '11 10:25am PST 
when she stops the zoomies for a second - jump on her & start kneading like you are gonna bake for a month! and purrs, lots of em. Might help a bit. Whenever I do this, mom doesn't seem to care what she was in the middle of, she just stops & loves me. wave
[notify]

Louis- Armstrong - ILM

I'm walkin' to- New Orleans.....

Purred: Fri Nov 18, '11 6:57am PST 
Excellent advice - and give her some "kitty kisses"!!! That always stops my mom in her tracks, and all she does is sit down and pet and cuddle me. In fact, one of my nicknames is "The Smoochinator".
[notify]

Lupetto

Innocent Devil

Purred: Sat Nov 19, '11 9:06am PST 
Good idea! You are saying I need to reinforce the moments that she stops? Ha never thought about it! You guys need to become official human trainers, and solve all catster's cats problems!kitty
[notify]