GO!

My heart is aching.....

Whether a cat dies, is lost or stolen, or must be placed in a new home, this is the place to gather together to give and receive love and support when you experience the loss of a beloved cat.

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  
R.I.P. Lexi - My Sweet- Angel

Dottie

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 10:04am PST 
My Lexi passed away on Thurs. 4/21/11. It is so hard to lose one of your best friends. Lexi was so special to us. Someone moved away 1 and a half years ago and left her, crying like a baby outside. She had a handicap, she was deaf. We took her in and she never left our side. She had an upper respiratory infection, and I syringe fed her, meds, vitamins, hydration. She was doing great and then she relapsed so quickly, even with a second round of antibiotics, and passed away, as the veterinarian called me on Thursday, she went on her journey to Heaven. The pain is very hard to bear, as I also lost my mom not too long ago. The two boys Jake & Chuwey will miss her also. She was mylittle angel. One day we will meet again sweet pea ;(
[notify]

Alex (sweet- angel girl)

Angel on a- mission!

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 10:25am PST 
So much loss to deal with. I'm so very, very sorry on both losses. It is one of the worst heartbreaks to lose a fur child as they never judge us and completely love purely. You did a wonderful and heroic thing for her by taking her in. And she'll never forget you for that! huglittle angelcloud 9
[notify]

R.I.P. Lexi - My Sweet- Angel

Dottie

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 10:31am PST 
Thank you for your words of comfort smile
[notify]

Patch

Patch - wallpaper- stripper

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 10:34am PST 
So sorry for your loss hug
[notify]

TIA SYDIBIL

STILL WATERS RUN- DEEP

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 10:46am PST 
Bless you for taking Lexi in and looking after her. I'm sure she loved you as much as you loved her. We're so sorry for your double loss. hughughug
[notify]

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 12:59pm PST 
Our hearts are aching for you! It is nothing short of devastating! We're SO sorry you have lost your angel-baby, way too quickly and before you'd EVER guess. You gave her a beautiful, wonderful life of love, which is a great thing. Be gentle with yourself. Our purrayers are with you.
Luv, Tink kitty

Lexi: little angel
[notify]

Weeble - Kitten Angel

I may wobble,- but I never fall- down!

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 1:02pm PST 
Dear Lexi, I am holding my paw out to you to help you to the Bridge. Be my friend here. To Lexi's mom, me and my Bridge family are sending you love and support. Two deep losses so close together is hard to bear. We are here for you. You are stronger than you think. Let Catster friends help you through this, because they can and will.
Purrs from the Bridge...hug
[notify]

Queen- Tallulah- Angel- Dreamgirl

cat with the dip- stick tail

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 1:04pm PST 
We are so sorry for your lose, we know it is so hard and we all grieve in our own way..Lexi knows you loved her, she is a beautiful angel now watching over you..
Lexi is always with you, you have wonderful memories of her...we are all here for you.

hugs
little angel
QT
[notify]

Natasha

Princess Forever

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 1:59pm PST 
So sorry to hear about Lexi....I can feel for you....They are so sweet and their lives are so short with us...
Our sympathies....Natasha and Alex
[notify]

SKIDS KITTY- gone, never- forgot

lil human on 4- legs

Purred: Tue Apr 26, '11 3:49pm PST 
I am sorry for your loss, Moma and the family sends hugs, purrs and prayers, I will be here with the other angel kitties to welcome your sweet baby.
hug
[notify]

(Page 1 of 2: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2