GO!

Needing purrs for Tidus...

This is a special place for cats to share their love and support for each other during difficult times; it's a place to light candles, give a "get well purr" and let everyfur know they are never ever alone.

Tidus

Purred: Mon Mar 7, '11 12:13pm PST 
Tidus is currently at my vets office with an unknown ailment. He's unable to poop right now and possibly has a blockage caused from a bladder infection, or impaction in his GI tract. His anal glands are full and could also be having an affect on him. It's still in the diagnosis phase, and I'm having trouble just affording the tests...next comes treatment and who knows how much that will come out to.

We really need some prayers so far we have only been able to put down a $125 out of a $364.10 diagnosis/testing bill. We don't qualify for Care Credit, and are searching for charitable individuals and organizations to contact so we can get help fixing him up. If you have any suggestions that I can look into, please let me know. I would immensely appreciate it.
[notify]

Athena (In- Memory)

Purrs and Love- to Mom and- Toulouse

Purred: Mon Mar 7, '11 9:35pm PST 
You can go to the beginning of Boxie Brown's Get Well List for links towards assistance.

We'll be purring for Tidus to get well. hug

Tink the Cat

Never met a- mouse I didn\'t- bat!

Purred: Tue Mar 8, '11 2:50am PST 
Our purrayers and best wishes for a good outcome & for all your needs to be met! Luv, Tink kitty
[notify]

Sky

Little Prissy- Timid Booty Girl

Purred: Tue Mar 8, '11 4:31am PST 
Purring for you sweet little furbaby.

xoxoxox

Maus: DB- #53!

Good old- fashioned lover- boy

Purred: Fri Mar 11, '11 7:45am PST 
purring for you. i've been in that situation before and its terrible for human and cat alike
[notify]

Sadi Sue

Purred: Fri May 27, '11 7:15am PST 
Sending purrs your way for good outcome!
[notify]

Tigger

Knead softly &- carry a big purr

Purred: Sun May 29, '11 2:29pm PST 
sending purrs Tidus. We have just dealt with that ordeal, so we feel for ya. Get better soon! Tigger
[notify]

Panthro

Purred: Tue May 31, '11 5:22pm PST 
just came out of that this weekend.... I personally think alot of facilities take advantage of the fierce love we have for our furred ones.

I am now feeling the harsh raw sting of consequence as I'm telling debtors that I spent their money on 'my cat's surgery'
regardless of the fact my cat is like my son.

hopefully you don't have to sacrifice so much, I didn't qualify for care credit either...their limits are STRICT, but maybe a friend will/can.

that's what helped me alot.
[notify]