GO!

What cat food do you feed your cats?

Discuss ways to improve the quality of your cat's life and longevity through proper nutrition; a place for all of your questions and answers about feeding your kitty!

Please keep discussions fun, friendly, and helpful at all times. Non-informative posts criticizing a particular brand or another poster's choice of food are not allowed in this Forum. References to any brand of food as "junk," "garbage," or other harsh names will be removed.

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  
Clair

Go away! Let me- sleep!

Purred: Tue Aug 31, '10 3:39pm PST 
Clair eats Meow Mix, Friskies, Cat Chow, any cheap cat food really, and sometimes Fancy Feast.

Edited by author Thu Dec 23, '10 2:51pm PST

[notify]

Shadow

Education is the- Key

Purred: Tue Aug 31, '10 5:24pm PST 
We feed a rotation of all wet food (No dry food)
Wellness grain free varities
Evo cat and Kitten
Evo 95% varities
Wellness Core Chicken and Turkey
Before Grain Chicken
Holistic Select duck and Chicken
Holistic Select Lamb and Turkey

check out the site called catinfo.org

way to go
[notify]

Mo

Save Plants - Let Me Eat- Meat!!!

Purred: Tue Aug 31, '10 6:22pm PST 
I feed 23 cats an a raw diet (see rawfedcats.org for more info)

Everyone else gets all wet food, no dry. Nightmare is still getting wet food and I feed a very large rotation (I am however switching him to premade raw). There are also 8 cats/kittens (plus ??? unknown kittens from momma cat...who is going to be spayed asap) at the farm I work at who I feed all wet food and rotate the brands Priority, Friskies, and Sophistacat.

Edited by author Tue Aug 31, '10 6:26pm PST

[notify]

Isis

pet the belly!!

Purred: Tue Aug 31, '10 8:02pm PST 
I feed Orijen.. both cats love it. A lot more so than the Innova and of course the Iams I initially started out with. It also seems to keep them pretty lean as well.
[notify]

Hunter- *Dreamboat- #82*

Master of- Disaster!

Purred: Wed Sep 1, '10 9:23am PST 
As of this past week, Hunter eats Weruva for breakfast and dinner. Lunch is Addiction foods. Hopefully next week I'll be incorporating natures variety for dinner.

Oh and Wellness Core dry at night.

Its been a lot of trial and error with him, so far this is working out. way to go
[notify]

SnowFlake

The Evil One

Purred: Wed Sep 1, '10 12:24pm PST 
Snowflake gets raw and wellness canned (in a few months if all goes well we are switching to 100% raw)
The other three cats get Orijen and wellness canned. I really want them to eat raw it would really help with the pocket book but I can not get them to eat a bite! It sucks. But Im not giving up yet.
[notify]

Clair

Go away! Let me- sleep!

Purred: Wed Sep 1, '10 2:03pm PST 
Why do most cats eat canned food? Is it better for them or something?
[notify]

TGM Gimli DB- #101a

Play Hard, Sleep- Hard!

Purred: Wed Sep 1, '10 3:08pm PST 
We eat Friskies canned pate style and Solid Gold dry.

BK

Ambassador at- the Kitty U.N.

Purred: Wed Sep 1, '10 3:29pm PST 
Yes Claire, canned food is MUCH healthier for kitties. Dry food causes a lot of problems in my opinion. Take a look at catinfo.org for all the reasons why.
[notify]

Sprinkles

NO I will NOT- shut up

Purred: Wed Sep 1, '10 6:13pm PST 
Why not buy her a full bag of wellness then if she liked the samples?

I feed dry and canned Taste of the Wild
[notify]

(Page 1 of 7: Viewing entries 1 to 10)  
Page Links: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7