GO!

Hi. New to Catster.

This forum is for Catster members to seek and share advice to enhance participation and make the most of the features offered on the site. If you need assistance with your Catster account, or require technical support, the most effective way to get the information to the Techno Cats is to contact Catster Support directly by way of the Contact links located at the bottom of each page on Catster. Additional help is available at FAQs.

Snow

Purred: Mon Aug 16, '10 10:37pm PST 
Hi. I'm Snow. My mommy just signed me up on here. It looks really cool, so much to look at. But I'll have to check it out tomorrow, mom says it's time for bed.
[notify]

Angel Soc- Dreamboat- #56

sir soc because- he thinks hes- the boss

Purred: Tue Aug 17, '10 10:19am PST 
Hello Smow and welcome to catsterwavewavewavewave its such fun here and you will meet some wonderfull new friends,i will go visit your page now and send you a friends request
Love Socxxcheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheercheer
[notify]

EARL GREY!- The Duke of- Earl

Early early- early Earl

Purred: Tue Aug 17, '10 10:34am PST 
hello Snow! You have a good time with all of us kitties.
[notify]

Snow

Purred: Tue Aug 17, '10 1:46pm PST 
Thanks everyone. This place is great! dancing
[notify]

♥- Socko- ♥

Beware the lean- mean sock thief!

Purred: Tue Aug 17, '10 3:37pm PST 
Hello, Snow! wave You once responded to one of my forum entries, it was the thing about the names. I'm Socko and I am an eight and a half week old kitten who was adopted at the pound by Susanna, Nicole, Teresa, and David. Me and my two big sisters, Misty and Daisy, have been members of Catster for nearly two weeks, and we really like it here! If you want to communicate with us even more, then you should join Catstertown. Go to my profile and look for a link to it under "the clubs I'm in" and click on it, then join!
Well, see ya!

Edited by author Tue Aug 17, '10 3:38pm PST

[notify]

Fee Verte

OmNomNomNomNommm

Purred: Sun Aug 29, '10 4:23pm PST 
Meow hello!kitty
[notify]

Morris

Morris For- President

Purred: Mon Aug 30, '10 1:10am PST 
Hi Snow!!

Welcome!! Hope you got some good rest! Take care and have a great week!!happy dance

Morris
kitty
[notify]